Tuesday, December 17, 2013
OMAK The Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle was awarded the city's legal notice publication contract for next year during a Monday night meeting.
The City Council voted unanimously to approve the contract for $9 per column-inch.
Councilman Lew Goebel moved to approved the contract. Councilwoman Nattalie Cariker provided the second to approve Resolution 67-2013.
"We're proud to continue to provide this service to the city," said Chronicle Publisher Roger Harnack, who submitted the bid. "We provide the city with the best coverage for the money it spends."
City Clerk Lobdell said the city is required under state law to declare an official newspaper of general circulation each year for legal advertising needs.
The call for bids on this item was placed in The Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle and bid requests sent to the Wenatchee World and Chronicle.
Only the local newspaper responded.
As there was no discussion and no comments from the audience, the council voted to unanimously approve the bid.
More like this story
- Climber dies after fall at Goat Wall Tuesday
- Pilot escapes injury after crashing into pond
- Hazardous weather outlook issued
- 800 (2016-173 April 27, May 4) Notice of Public Hearing
- 800 (2016-185 May 4) Okanogan County Notice of Final Decision
- 800 (2016-186 May 4) Okanogan County Notice of Final Decision
- 800 (2016-187 May 4) Okanogan County Notice of Final Decision
- 800 (2016-188 May 4) Okanogan County Notice of Final Decision
- 810 (2016-182 May 4) At the regular council meeting
- 810 (2016-184 May 4) NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
Reclamation officials talk about Conconully Lake Resort
Chronicle video by Brock Hires. Enlarge