Sunday, December 15, 2013
OKANOGAN Okanogan County commissioners may sign funding agreements this week with The Support Center, the Housing Authority of Okanogan County and the Okanogan County Community Action Council.
Meetings begin at 9 a.m. tomorrow and Tuesday at the commissioners’ hearing room, 123 N. Fifth Ave.
Also up for consideration is a 2014 law enforcement agreement with the city of Okanogan.
Commissioners also plan to have work sessions at 4:30 p.m. tomorrow and 5 p.m. Tuesday; and discuss a state Liquor Control Board licensing policy at 4:15 p.m. Tuesday with county prosecuting attorney Karl Sloan.
They will also hear updates from Economic Alliance and the U.S. Forest Service.
Union negotiations will begin at 8 a.m. Wednesday, and department head evaluations will be at 9 a.m.
More like this story
- PUD to decide yay or nay on Enloe
- County has cash flow problem
- Tonasket wants to annex land south of town
- Drug bust lands eight people in jail
- Okanogan school levy falling short of 60 percent
- 800 (2016-173 April 27, May 4) Notice of Public Hearing
- 800 (2016-175 April 27) Mooney SP 2016-2 Application and SEPA Exemption
- 800 (2016-176 April 27) Jackass SP 2016-1 Application and SEPA Exemption
- 800 (2016-177 April 27) Yakama Nation Twisp Ponds Project, SEPA 2016-1 Final SEPA Determination
- 800 (2016-178 April 27) Okanogan County Notice of Final Decision
Reclamation officials talk about Conconully Lake Resort
Chronicle video by Brock Hires. Enlarge