Sunday, December 15, 2013
OKANOGAN Okanogan County commissioners may sign funding agreements this week with The Support Center, the Housing Authority of Okanogan County and the Okanogan County Community Action Council.
Meetings begin at 9 a.m. tomorrow and Tuesday at the commissioners’ hearing room, 123 N. Fifth Ave.
Also up for consideration is a 2014 law enforcement agreement with the city of Okanogan.
Commissioners also plan to have work sessions at 4:30 p.m. tomorrow and 5 p.m. Tuesday; and discuss a state Liquor Control Board licensing policy at 4:15 p.m. Tuesday with county prosecuting attorney Karl Sloan.
They will also hear updates from Economic Alliance and the U.S. Forest Service.
Union negotiations will begin at 8 a.m. Wednesday, and department head evaluations will be at 9 a.m.
More like this story
- Santa Claus plans stop in Conconully
- Malott Grange plans Santa party
- Oroville tree lighting set tomorrow
- Shoppers have choice of several bazaars
- Tonasket gears up for Winterfest
- Mid-Valley Hospital CEO search begins
- Get Lit celebration planned tonight
- Rallying for love, showing support
- Fire guts North Country Pub
- 810 (2016-425 Nov. 30) STREET CLOSURE
Chronicle News Broadcast for Oct. 19, 2016
An Oroville woman injured in car wreck near Crumbacher, Omak house damaged by fire, thousands expected to attend Okanogan Family (Barter) Faire, Natalie Carrier talks about the Omak Zombie Fun Run, a look at your weekend weather forecast, and weekly sports report. Enlarge