Sunday, December 15, 2013
OKANOGAN Okanogan County commissioners may sign funding agreements this week with The Support Center, the Housing Authority of Okanogan County and the Okanogan County Community Action Council.
Meetings begin at 9 a.m. tomorrow and Tuesday at the commissioners’ hearing room, 123 N. Fifth Ave.
Also up for consideration is a 2014 law enforcement agreement with the city of Okanogan.
Commissioners also plan to have work sessions at 4:30 p.m. tomorrow and 5 p.m. Tuesday; and discuss a state Liquor Control Board licensing policy at 4:15 p.m. Tuesday with county prosecuting attorney Karl Sloan.
They will also hear updates from Economic Alliance and the U.S. Forest Service.
Union negotiations will begin at 8 a.m. Wednesday, and department head evaluations will be at 9 a.m.
More like this story
- Power outage reported in Highway 20, Malott and Twisp areas
- Student earns Eagle rank
- Snow survey: Yup, lots of water
- Tribe offers bounty on pike
- Highway clearing continues
- Distracted driving bill approved
- Tonasket ponders annexation
- Newhouse bows out of meeting; staff will relay messages
- State House honors Mel Tonasket
- 810 (2017-099 April 19) SUMMARY OF ORDINANCE NO. 889 of the City of Brewster, Washington