Sunday, December 15, 2013
OKANOGAN Okanogan County commissioners may sign funding agreements this week with The Support Center, the Housing Authority of Okanogan County and the Okanogan County Community Action Council.
Meetings begin at 9 a.m. tomorrow and Tuesday at the commissioners’ hearing room, 123 N. Fifth Ave.
Also up for consideration is a 2014 law enforcement agreement with the city of Okanogan.
Commissioners also plan to have work sessions at 4:30 p.m. tomorrow and 5 p.m. Tuesday; and discuss a state Liquor Control Board licensing policy at 4:15 p.m. Tuesday with county prosecuting attorney Karl Sloan.
They will also hear updates from Economic Alliance and the U.S. Forest Service.
Union negotiations will begin at 8 a.m. Wednesday, and department head evaluations will be at 9 a.m.
More like this story
- Crews continue battling Kettle Complex fires
- Tucannon Fire nearly contained
- Carpenter Road Fire now 45 percent contained
- Wolverine Fire meeting set for Plain
- Grant County deputy fired
- 800 (2015-448 Aug. 26, Sept 2, 9, 16) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON FOR OKANOGAN COUNTY
- 800 2015-453 Sept. 2) Twisp River Floodplain, SEPA 2015-7 Final SEPA Determination
- 820 (2015-379 July 29, Aug. 5, 12, 19, 26, Sept. 2) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON FOR OKANOGAN COUNTY
- 820 (2015-380 July 29, Aug. 5, 12, 19, 26 Sept. 2) SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON IN AND FOR THE COUNTY OF OKANOGAN
- 820 (2015-395 July 29, Aug. 5, 12, 19, 26, Sept.2) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON IN AND FOR THE COUNTY OF OKANOGAN.
Omak-Riverside Eastside Road helicopter water drop
Short clip of a helicopter dropping water on the Tunk Block Fire today along Omak-Riverside Eastside Road. Enlarge