Sunday, December 15, 2013
OKANOGAN Okanogan County commissioners may sign funding agreements this week with The Support Center, the Housing Authority of Okanogan County and the Okanogan County Community Action Council.
Meetings begin at 9 a.m. tomorrow and Tuesday at the commissioners’ hearing room, 123 N. Fifth Ave.
Also up for consideration is a 2014 law enforcement agreement with the city of Okanogan.
Commissioners also plan to have work sessions at 4:30 p.m. tomorrow and 5 p.m. Tuesday; and discuss a state Liquor Control Board licensing policy at 4:15 p.m. Tuesday with county prosecuting attorney Karl Sloan.
They will also hear updates from Economic Alliance and the U.S. Forest Service.
Union negotiations will begin at 8 a.m. Wednesday, and department head evaluations will be at 9 a.m.
More like this story
- Okanogan names superintendent finalists
- Okanogan Farm Lights Festival set for Nov. 29
- Methow Conservancy plans annual party, film showing
- Science teacher wins conservation award
- Santa arrives in Conconully on Dec. 2
- Rosco bags big moose
- Cates, Jessee named MVPs in Caribou Trail League football
- Knights intercept Dawgs' stay in state playoffs
- Brewster soccer returns with third-place state 1B/2B trophy
- VIEW FROM THE SIDELINES: Willis twins shine in soccer