Thursday, December 12, 2013
REPUBLIC Seven people were arrested Tuesday on suspicion of dealing drugs in town and additional arrests are pending.
The arrests are the culmination of a two-month investigation by the North Central Washington Narcotics Task Force, Okanogan County Sheriff Frank Rogers said Thursday.
Ferry County police agencies are part of the task force.
Arrested were Krista R. Lievense, 47; Spring M. Butschke, 21; Kaylia A. Eldred, 22; Nikolas V. Somday, 25; Dakota T. Devalkeneer, 18; Kathryn E. Ramsey, 22, and Roland F. Ciais, 28. All are from Republic.
Rogers said the task force and Republic Police Department served three warrants in the city. Seven suspects were arrested and “we are still looking for three additional suspects to arrest,” he said.
The seven arrested so far are being investigated for unlawful use of a building for drug purposes, delivery of controlled substances, heroin and methamphetamine, and enhancements for drug crimes committed in school zones.
The total charges involved are 15 counts of delivery of a controlled substance, heroin and methamphetamine; nine counts of unlawful use of a building for drug purposes and 15 counts of delivery enhancement charges for drug crimes committed in school zones, Rogers said.
Those arrested have been booked into the Ferry County Jail.
Rogers said the Republic Police Department and task force officers “put in a lot of hours into this case over the last two months to get this done.”
More like this story
- 820 (2016-368 Sept. 14, 21, 28, Oct. 5, 12, 19) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT
- 820 (2016-372 Sept. 21, 28, Oct. 5, 12) IN THE TRIBAL COURT OF THE CONFEDERATED TRIBES OF THE
- 820 (2016-373 Sept. 21, 28) Town of Conconully Call for Bids
- 820 (2016-376 Sept. 28, Oct. 5) NOTICE OF HEARING
- 820 (2016-381 Sept. 28) PUBLIC NOTICE
- 820 (2016-382 Sept. 28) PUBLIC NOTICE
- 820 (2016-386 Sept. 28, Oct. 5, 12) SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON COUNTY OF CHELAN
- 800 (2016-377 Sept. 28) Notice of General Election Okanogan County, State of Washington
- 810 (2016-371 Sept. 28) STREET CLOSURE
- 810 (2016-378 Sept. 28) CITY OF OKANOGAN
Chronicle News Broadcast for Sept. 28, 2016
A Ferry County woman claims a wolf attacked her small dog, a motorhome catches fire on Highway 97, a ground breaking ceremony is planned for an Omak Stampede Museum, a look at your weekend weather, and weekly sports repor Enlarge