Thursday, December 12, 2013
OMAK There will be a Jingle Bell Jog at 11 a.m. Saturday at East Side Park in Omak.
Registration is 10-10:45 a.m.
You walk or jog a half mile or two-mile course.
Entry fee is food for the Food Bank.
Sponsors are Fit for Life Community Coalition, Omak School District’s Xtreme Challenge and Gene’s Harvest Foods, said spokeswoman Racie McKee.
More like this story
- State changes Chinook rule
- Diamond fire grows to 350 acres
- Grand opening planned for Tonasket swimming pool
- Commissioners modify pot moratorium
- Tonasket man hurt in crash
- Crews continue mopping up Bissell fire
- Highway 21 reopens
- 820 (2017-166 June 28, July 5, 12, 19, 26, Aug. 2) SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON IN AND FOR
- 820 (2017-170 June 28, July 5, 12, 19, 26, Aug. 2) SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON IN AND FOR
- 820 (2017-182 July 5, 12, 19, 26, Aug. 2, 9) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON FOR