Thursday, December 12, 2013
OMAK There will be a Jingle Bell Jog at 11 a.m. Saturday at East Side Park in Omak.
Registration is 10-10:45 a.m.
You walk or jog a half mile or two-mile course.
Entry fee is food for the Food Bank.
Sponsors are Fit for Life Community Coalition, Omak School District’s Xtreme Challenge and Gene’s Harvest Foods, said spokeswoman Racie McKee.
More like this story
- Tonasket's Field leads state 1B/2B after Day 1
- SUV plunges into hole
- Oroville names Hardesty
- House fire claims Omak man’s life
- Curlew dog contracts heartworms
- One dead after morning apartment fire
- Bear captured in Oroville yard
- Students compete at state
- Rattlesnake season begins
- Flash flood warning issued
Reclamation officials talk about Conconully Lake Resort
Chronicle video by Brock Hires. Enlarge