Thursday, December 12, 2013
OMAK There will be a Jingle Bell Jog at 11 a.m. Saturday at East Side Park in Omak.
Registration is 10-10:45 a.m.
You walk or jog a half mile or two-mile course.
Entry fee is food for the Food Bank.
Sponsors are Fit for Life Community Coalition, Omak School District’s Xtreme Challenge and Gene’s Harvest Foods, said spokeswoman Racie McKee.
More like this story
- Power outage reported in Highway 20, Malott and Twisp areas
- Student earns Eagle rank
- Snow survey: Yup, lots of water
- Tribe offers bounty on pike
- Highway clearing continues
- Distracted driving bill approved
- Tonasket ponders annexation
- Newhouse bows out of meeting; staff will relay messages
- State House honors Mel Tonasket
- 810 (2017-099 April 19) SUMMARY OF ORDINANCE NO. 889 of the City of Brewster, Washington