Thursday, December 12, 2013
OMAK There will be a Jingle Bell Jog at 11 a.m. Saturday at East Side Park in Omak.
Registration is 10-10:45 a.m.
You walk or jog a half mile or two-mile course.
Entry fee is food for the Food Bank.
Sponsors are Fit for Life Community Coalition, Omak School District’s Xtreme Challenge and Gene’s Harvest Foods, said spokeswoman Racie McKee.
More like this story
- Garcia named CWL’s Player of the Year
- VIEW FROM THE SIDELINES: Love connecting math with sports
- Former hospital CEO sues for records
- Christmas at the End of the Road runs Nov. 24-25
- Winthrop council reviews draft 2018 budget
- WVCO seeks comments on new wildland fire program
- Free Thanksgiving meals offered
- Middle school students collect food for those in need
- Stampede inducts Dunckel, crowns Marchand as queen
- Navy apologizes for phallic skywriting