Wednesday, December 11, 2013
OMAK Patrick Lee Luntsford has registered with the Okanogan County Sheriff’s Office as a level 3 sex offender. He is homeless in Omak.
Luntsford, 57, was convicted in November 1991 of raping a 37-year-old woman in Okanogan County. He broke into her apartment that July and assaulted her. He served 11 years in prison.
He also has convictions for burglary, theft, incest, escape, possession of stolen property, felony drug violations and, in 1987, of incest involving a 6-year-old girl. Luntsford is described as 5 feet 8 inches, 150 pounds and white with green eyes and brown hair.
He is not wanted by police.
More like this story
- Commissioners impose cannabis moratorium
- Level 3 sex offender moves to Riverside
- Crews respond to wildfire near Loomis
- Artists meet July 3 in Okanogan
- 11 health insurers file for 2018 individual market
- Inslee calls third special session
- AAA: 44.2 million people expected to travel Independence Day weekend
- Hospital foundation nears completion on set of projects
- Snohomish motorcyclists injured in wreck near Winthrop
- Gas prices fall 3.9 cents in past week