Wednesday, December 11, 2013
OMAK Patrick Lee Luntsford has registered with the Okanogan County Sheriff’s Office as a level 3 sex offender. He is homeless in Omak.
Luntsford, 57, was convicted in November 1991 of raping a 37-year-old woman in Okanogan County. He broke into her apartment that July and assaulted her. He served 11 years in prison.
He also has convictions for burglary, theft, incest, escape, possession of stolen property, felony drug violations and, in 1987, of incest involving a 6-year-old girl. Luntsford is described as 5 feet 8 inches, 150 pounds and white with green eyes and brown hair.
He is not wanted by police.
More like this story
- Lightning sparks several small fires
- Results for the Tonasket Truck and Tractor Pull announced
- 820 (2016-322 July 20, 27) STATE OF WASHINGTON DEPARTMENT OF ECOLOGY
- 820 (2016-310 July 13, 20, 27) SUPERIOR COURT, STATE OF WASHINGTON, COUNTY OF SPOKANE
- 320 (2016-317 July 27, Aug. 3) OMAK SCHOOL DISTRICT SURPLUS SALE
- 820 (2016-320 July 27) LEGAL NOTICE
- 820 (2016-323 July 20, 27, Aug. 3) SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON FOR OKANOGAN COUNTY
- 820 (2016-328 July 20, 27, Aug. 3) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON IN AND
- 820 (2016-330 July 27, Aug. 3, 10) SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON IN AND FOR
- 820 (2016-331 July 27, Aug. 3) INVITATION FOR RE-BIDS
2016 Molson Mid-Summer Festival
Here's a clip of the annual Molson Mid-Summer Festival, June 18, 2016. Chronicle video by Brock Hires. Enlarge