Wednesday, December 11, 2013
OMAK Patrick Lee Luntsford has registered with the Okanogan County Sheriff’s Office as a level 3 sex offender. He is homeless in Omak.
Luntsford, 57, was convicted in November 1991 of raping a 37-year-old woman in Okanogan County. He broke into her apartment that July and assaulted her. He served 11 years in prison.
He also has convictions for burglary, theft, incest, escape, possession of stolen property, felony drug violations and, in 1987, of incest involving a 6-year-old girl. Luntsford is described as 5 feet 8 inches, 150 pounds and white with green eyes and brown hair.
He is not wanted by police.
More like this story
- Yakima woman dies in Omak crash
- TwispWorks plans fundraiser dinner
- Snake River to open for fall Chinook salmon fishing
- September hearing anticipated for Sinixt hunting caste
- Communications tower proposed for Little Buck Mountain
- Ag department finds female gypsy moths
- First Tuesday event focuses on bluebirds
- Anglers may retain unclipped Chinook on the Entiat River starting Friday, Aug. 18
- Okanogan County Fair registration under way
- Artist to Artist event set for Twisp