Wednesday, December 11, 2013
OMAK Patrick Lee Luntsford has registered with the Okanogan County Sheriff’s Office as a level 3 sex offender. He is homeless in Omak.
Luntsford, 57, was convicted in November 1991 of raping a 37-year-old woman in Okanogan County. He broke into her apartment that July and assaulted her. He served 11 years in prison.
He also has convictions for burglary, theft, incest, escape, possession of stolen property, felony drug violations and, in 1987, of incest involving a 6-year-old girl. Luntsford is described as 5 feet 8 inches, 150 pounds and white with green eyes and brown hair.
He is not wanted by police.
More like this story
- Weather brings school delays, closures
- McDonald's plans to introduce new ‘Big Mac' sizes
- Forever stamp prices increase Sunday
- More wet weather in the forecast
- Some after school activities, sports cancelled
- Storm prompts clinic cancelations
- Winter storm brings school delays, closures
- 810 (2017-009 Jan. 11, 18) REQUEST FOR QUALIFICATIONS (RFQ) AIRPORT MASTER PLAN
- 810 (2017-012 Jan. 18) Notice of Public Hearing
- 810 (2017-016 Jan. 18) Notice of Public Hearing Micro Processing/Manufacturing OKA RA 16-1
Chronicle News Broadcast for Oct. 19, 2016
An Oroville woman injured in car wreck near Crumbacher, Omak house damaged by fire, thousands expected to attend Okanogan Family (Barter) Faire, Natalie Carrier talks about the Omak Zombie Fun Run, a look at your weekend weather forecast, and weekly sports report. Enlarge