Wednesday, December 11, 2013
OMAK Patrick Lee Luntsford has registered with the Okanogan County Sheriff’s Office as a level 3 sex offender. He is homeless in Omak.
Luntsford, 57, was convicted in November 1991 of raping a 37-year-old woman in Okanogan County. He broke into her apartment that July and assaulted her. He served 11 years in prison.
He also has convictions for burglary, theft, incest, escape, possession of stolen property, felony drug violations and, in 1987, of incest involving a 6-year-old girl. Luntsford is described as 5 feet 8 inches, 150 pounds and white with green eyes and brown hair.
He is not wanted by police.
More like this story
- Burn ban extended for Methow Valley
- Last-minute Giving Tree donations sought
- Additional donations sought for Christmas baskets
- New NVH commissioners sworn in
- Local fans wait for 'The Last Jedi'
- Healthplanfinder sign up deadline looms
- Omak football fundraiser fruit arrives, pick up is now
- U.S. Navy sends apology letter to school
- Boys' basketball: Okanogan comes from behind to top Omak, 62-53
- Girls' basketball: Omak hangs on for 40-37 win over Okanogan