Wednesday, December 11, 2013
(2013-663 Dec. 11)
Notice of Final Decision
Okanogan County Public Works Twin Lakes Rd SE 2013-17
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that Okanogan County Office of Planning and Development approved the above noted project.
The Okanogan County Public Works Twin Lakes Road project involves improving the roadway surface, widening, grading, drainage, placing of ballast and top course and paving with BST or Hot Mix asphalt. Guardrail will be installed where warranted. Ditch and side slopes will be flattened where practical. Sight distance will be improved and objects such as utility poles will be relocated to the right of way line.
The project is located on Twin Lakes Road within Okanogan County, T. 34, N, R, 21 EWM, S. 14, 15, 23, &24.
Direct questions and comments to: Charlene Schumacher, Senior Planner, Okanogan County Office of Planning & Development, 123 5th Ave. N, Suite 130, Okanogan, WA 98840, (509) 422-7113. Published by the Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle.
More like this story
- 800 (2015-663 Dec. 9) Okanogan County Notice of Final Decision
- 800- (2013-551 Oct. 23) Notice of Final Decision North Shore Community Lake Access SE 2013-16
- (2013-657 Dec. 11, 2013) Notice of Final SEPA Determination Twin Lakes Water Storage Project, SEPA
- 800- (2013-552 Oct. 23) Notice of Threshold SEPA Determination
- (2013-597 Nov. 13) Notice of Final SEPA Determination Okanogan County Public Works 2014-2019 Six Year Transportation Improvement Program SEPA 2013-8
- Rotary NCW sports awards: Finalists announced
- Rotary Fish Derby: Arnold takes grand champion prize
- Museum opening Memorial Day weekend
- Lake Roosevelt to open for white sturgeon fishing
- State golf: Oroville's Jordyn Smith finishes 19th in state
- Horse racing will be at fair
- Salmon Creek closed between Spring Coulee and Danker Cut-off Road
- Keller Ferry out of service
- PUD honors employees
- 820 (2017-112 May 10, 17) ADVERTISEMENT FOR BIDS