Wednesday, December 11, 2013
(2013-663 Dec. 11)
Notice of Final Decision
Okanogan County Public Works Twin Lakes Rd SE 2013-17
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that Okanogan County Office of Planning and Development approved the above noted project.
The Okanogan County Public Works Twin Lakes Road project involves improving the roadway surface, widening, grading, drainage, placing of ballast and top course and paving with BST or Hot Mix asphalt. Guardrail will be installed where warranted. Ditch and side slopes will be flattened where practical. Sight distance will be improved and objects such as utility poles will be relocated to the right of way line.
The project is located on Twin Lakes Road within Okanogan County, T. 34, N, R, 21 EWM, S. 14, 15, 23, &24.
Direct questions and comments to: Charlene Schumacher, Senior Planner, Okanogan County Office of Planning & Development, 123 5th Ave. N, Suite 130, Okanogan, WA 98840, (509) 422-7113. Published by the Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle.
More like this story
- 800 (2015-663 Dec. 9) Okanogan County Notice of Final Decision
- 800- (2013-551 Oct. 23) Notice of Final Decision North Shore Community Lake Access SE 2013-16
- (2013-657 Dec. 11, 2013) Notice of Final SEPA Determination Twin Lakes Water Storage Project, SEPA
- 800- (2013-552 Oct. 23) Notice of Threshold SEPA Determination
- (2013-597 Nov. 13) Notice of Final SEPA Determination Okanogan County Public Works 2014-2019 Six Year Transportation Improvement Program SEPA 2013-8
- DNR issues statewide burn ban
- Gubernatorial candidate debate planned tomorrow
- Lightning sparks several small fires
- Results for the Tonasket Truck and Tractor Pull announced
- 820 (2016-322 July 20, 27) STATE OF WASHINGTON DEPARTMENT OF ECOLOGY
- 820 (2016-310 July 13, 20, 27) SUPERIOR COURT, STATE OF WASHINGTON, COUNTY OF SPOKANE
- 320 (2016-317 July 27, Aug. 3) OMAK SCHOOL DISTRICT SURPLUS SALE
- 820 (2016-320 July 27) LEGAL NOTICE
- 820 (2016-323 July 20, 27, Aug. 3) SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON FOR OKANOGAN COUNTY
- 820 (2016-328 July 20, 27, Aug. 3) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON IN AND
2016 Molson Mid-Summer Festival
Here's a clip of the annual Molson Mid-Summer Festival, June 18, 2016. Chronicle video by Brock Hires. Enlarge