Wednesday, December 11, 2013
(2013-661 Dec. 11)
Durpos Subdivision & Rezone LP 2013-3
Application & Threshold SEPA Determination
An application has been submitted by Vance Durpos in order to rezone property to Urban Residential in conjunction with a subdivision which creates 15 lots for residential purposes. The property is 4.33 undeveloped acres and is Lot 16 Block 2 of the existing Omak North #1 subdivision platted in 1985. This property is accessed from Lindell Road (platted road) which intersects Engh Road approximately 500 feet east of the City of Omak municipal boundary, 300 feet east of Bentham Road, and 650 feet west of Sandflat Road. Tax parcel number: 6510021600. Project comments must be submitted in writing or attend the public hearing. The public hearing for this project is not yet scheduled. Project comments and SEPA comments will be reviewed separately. SEPA Comments must be submitted in writing no later than 5:00 pm December 26, 2013. According to Washington State Environmental Policy Act regulations, Okanogan County Planning and Development issued an environmental determination of non-significance (DNS). Failure to comment by this date denies a party standing to appeal the final SEPA determination. Information is available at the Office of Planning and Development. Direct questions and comments to: Ben Rough, Senior Planner, Okanogan County Office of Planning & Development, 123 5th Ave. N, Suite 130, Okanogan, WA 98840, (509) 422-7122.
Published by Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle.
More like this story
- 800 (2015-182 April 8) Nickel Cove Subdivision & Rezone LPA 2015-1 Application & Threshold SEPA Determination
- 800 (2015-148 March 25) Old Pinkhouse LPA 2015-3 Application & Threshold SEPA Determination
- 800 (2015-234 May 6) Nickel Cove Subdivision & Rezone LPA 2015-1 Public Hearing & Final SEPA Determination
- (2013-679 Dec. 18) Kiesecker SP 2013-8 Application and SEPA Exemption
- 800 (2015-039 Jan.21) Cross View SP 2015-1 Application and SEPA Exemption
- Week 8: Friday night football scores
- Candidates share opinions in Okanogan
- Fire damages Omak house
- County faces $87,000 bill for Rabidou lawsuit
- Where is the election funding coming from?
- No steelhead season this winter
- Debate team host carnival tonight
- Power outage planned in Tonasket-area tonight
- Snowfall expected along North Cascade Highway
- 810 (2016-410 Oct. 19) SUMMARY OF ORDINANCE NO. 877
Chronicle News Broadcast for Oct. 19, 2016
An Oroville woman injured in car wreck near Crumbacher, Omak house damaged by fire, thousands expected to attend Okanogan Family (Barter) Faire, Natalie Carrier talks about the Omak Zombie Fun Run, a look at your weekend weather forecast, and weekly sports report. Enlarge