Wednesday, December 11, 2013
(2013-661 Dec. 11)
Durpos Subdivision & Rezone LP 2013-3
Application & Threshold SEPA Determination
An application has been submitted by Vance Durpos in order to rezone property to Urban Residential in conjunction with a subdivision which creates 15 lots for residential purposes. The property is 4.33 undeveloped acres and is Lot 16 Block 2 of the existing Omak North #1 subdivision platted in 1985. This property is accessed from Lindell Road (platted road) which intersects Engh Road approximately 500 feet east of the City of Omak municipal boundary, 300 feet east of Bentham Road, and 650 feet west of Sandflat Road. Tax parcel number: 6510021600. Project comments must be submitted in writing or attend the public hearing. The public hearing for this project is not yet scheduled. Project comments and SEPA comments will be reviewed separately. SEPA Comments must be submitted in writing no later than 5:00 pm December 26, 2013. According to Washington State Environmental Policy Act regulations, Okanogan County Planning and Development issued an environmental determination of non-significance (DNS). Failure to comment by this date denies a party standing to appeal the final SEPA determination. Information is available at the Office of Planning and Development. Direct questions and comments to: Ben Rough, Senior Planner, Okanogan County Office of Planning & Development, 123 5th Ave. N, Suite 130, Okanogan, WA 98840, (509) 422-7122.
Published by Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle.
More like this story
- 800 (2015-182 April 8) Nickel Cove Subdivision & Rezone LPA 2015-1 Application & Threshold SEPA Determination
- 800 (2015-148 March 25) Old Pinkhouse LPA 2015-3 Application & Threshold SEPA Determination
- (2013-679 Dec. 18) Kiesecker SP 2013-8 Application and SEPA Exemption
- 800 (2015-234 May 6) Nickel Cove Subdivision & Rezone LPA 2015-1 Public Hearing & Final SEPA Determination
- 800 (2015-039 Jan.21) Cross View SP 2015-1 Application and SEPA Exemption
- 820 (2015-518, Oct. 7, 14, 21) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON IN AND FOR THE COUNTY OF OKANOGAN
- 820 (2015-513 Oct. 7) NOTICE OF PUBLIC TIMBER SALE
- 820 (2015-512 Oct. 7, 14) NOTICE OF PUBLIC TIMBER SALE
- 820 (2015-507 Sept. 30, Oct. 7, 14, 21) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON FOR OKANOGAN COUNTY
- 820 (2015-503 Sept. 30, Oct. 7) NOTICE OF HEARING PUBLIC UTILITY DISTRICT NO. 1 OF OKANOGAN COUNTY 2016 PROPOSED BUDGET
- 820 (2015-490 Sept. 23, 30, Oct. 7) In The Superior Court Of The State Of Washington County of Chelan.
- 820 (2015-456 Sept. 2, 9, 16, 23, 30, Oct. 7) SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON COUNTY OF OKANOGAN
- 820 (2015-455 Sept. 2, 9, 16, 23, 30, Oct. 7) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON
- 820 (2015 - 524, Oct. 7) Public Notice
- 820 (2015 - 524, Oct. 7) Town of Twisp Request for Statement of Qualifications
State Department of Fish and Wildlife Sgt. Dan Christensen recorded this video of the release of a mama bear and her three cubs Friday, Sept. 11, 2015. The bears were captured in a tree at Esther Bricques Winery near Ellisforde. The original video was much longer. We've edited out several minutes of footage between the cubs leaving the first trap and the mama and cub leaving the second trap. Enlarge