Wednesday, December 11, 2013
(2013-659 Dec, 11)
The Colville Tribes Land Use Review Board will be holding a public hearing to make a ruling on the following Land Use Development application for a conditional use:
Gebbers Farms represented by Jan Wyss has submitted a land use and development permit application to prepare several leased Tribal Tracts to plant orchard (apples & cherries) trees and place a pressurized irrigation system to pump water from the Columbia and or Okanogan Rivers. This project will include a substantial amount of trenching to place irrigation pipes and road building access. The project is located within Tribal Tract 101-T5325 ( Township 29 North, Range 25 East, Section 14) containing 80 acres, 101-1144 (T30 N, R25E, S25) containing 120 acres; 101-1145 (T30N, R25E, S25) containing 160 acres; 101-T4048 (T30N, R25E, S12) containing 10 acres; 101-T3726 (T30N, R25E) containing 10 acres; 101-T689 (lots 8 & 9; S31, lots 3 & 4 S32 all within T32N, R25E) containing 113.65 acres; 101-T4381 (T30N, R25E, S12) containing 60 acres; 101-T1044 (T31N, R25E, S35) containing 110 acres; 101-T1045 (T31N, R25E, S35) containing 120 acres; 101-T1123 (lot 2; S10, Lot 6 S15 all within T31N, R25E) containing 152.12 acres; 101-T1124 (T31N, R25E, portions of S14/15) containing 160 acres all within Okanogan County and the boundaries of the Colville Indian Reservation.
Gebbers Farms submitted a land use and development permit application to add 25 - 15’x25’ sleeping units to an existing tent and cabin camp including a 24’x60’ bath house, 24’x60’ laundry house. Water will come from an existing group A system and sewer will be on site. The site will be used to house farm workers. The site is located within Township 29 North, Range 25 East, Section 13 on fee property within an Okanogan County parcel #2925130018 containing 20.12 acres more or less and is within the boundaries of the Colville Indian Reservation.
A public hearing for the above mentioned Land Use Development Permit Application will be conducted on Thursday, December 19, 2013 at the Colville Tribal Credit conference room on the Colville Indian Agency Campus starting at 9:30 a.m. Written comments may be sent to Pete Palmer, Land Use/Shoreline Administrator, P.O. Box 150, Nespelem, WA 99155 or they can be faxed to her attention at 509-634-2581. You can also contact the Tribal Planning Department at the afore-mentioned address or phone number to request a copy of the permit document.
Published by Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle.
More like this story
- (2014-660 Dec. 17) PUBLIC NOTICE The Colville Tribes Land Use Review Board will be holding a public hearing to make a ruling on the following land use and development permits:
- 820 (2015-135 March 18) PUBLIC NOTICE
- (2013-591 Nov. 13) PUBLIC NOTICE The Colville Tribes Land Use Review Board
- 820 (2015-368 July 22) PUBLIC NOTICE
- 820 (2017-038 Feb. 15) The Confederated Tribes of the Colville Reservation Planning Department
- Merc welcomes author Armstrong
- Community engagement is Methow fair’s theme
- VIEW FROM THE SIDELINES: Start them young
- Training exercise planned
- Delayed opener predicted for North Cascades Highway
- Games must go on
- UW students spend break working with youngsters
- Gas prices remain stable; price increases expected
- Growers meet with lawmakers
- Breakfast bill gets Steele amendments