Wednesday, December 11, 2013
(2013-658 Dec. 11)
NOTICE OF APPLICATION
OPEN SPACE/TIMBER 2013-9
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that an application has been received from Carlton F. Gensil, Jr. for a transfer from Designated Forest to Open Space Timber Tax Classification on their property. The property is located off of Cow Camp Rd, approximately 4 miles southeast of Chesaw. The property can be identified as parcel number 3930020015 located in Section 02, Township 39N, Range 30E, Willamette Meridian.
The public is invited to comment on this project. Please send comments to: Okanogan County Office of Planning & Development, Angie Hubbard, 123 5th Ave. N, Suite 130, Okanogan, WA 98840m (509)422-7160.
Published by Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle.
More like this story
- (2014-024 Jan. 8) NOTICE OF HEARING OPEN SPACE/TIMBER 2013-11
- (2013-572 OCT. 30) NOTICE OF APPLICATION OPEN SPACE/TIMBER 2011-06
- (2014-025 JAN. 8) NOTICE OF APPLICATION AND PUBLIC HEARING OPEN SPACE/TIMBER 2013-9
- (2014-026 JAN. 8) NOTICE OF APPLICATION AND PUBLIC HEARING OPEN SPACE/TIMBER 2013-12
- (2014-023 JAN. 8) NOTICE OF HEARING OPEN SPACE/TIMBER 2011-06
- Week 8: Friday night football scores
- Candidates share opinions in Okanogan
- Fire damages Omak house
- County faces $87,000 bill for Rabidou lawsuit
- Where is the election funding coming from?
- No steelhead season this winter
- Debate team host carnival tonight
- Power outage planned in Tonasket-area tonight
- Snowfall expected along North Cascade Highway
- 810 (2016-410 Oct. 19) SUMMARY OF ORDINANCE NO. 877
Chronicle News Broadcast for Oct. 19, 2016
An Oroville woman injured in car wreck near Crumbacher, Omak house damaged by fire, thousands expected to attend Okanogan Family (Barter) Faire, Natalie Carrier talks about the Omak Zombie Fun Run, a look at your weekend weather forecast, and weekly sports report. Enlarge