Wednesday, December 11, 2013
(2013-655 Dec. 11)
Determination of Non-Significance (DNS)
DRUMMOND, MONTE & BARBARA, CUP 2013-3
An application from Monte & Barbara Drummond has been submitted for a conditional use permit to have a Mini Storage yard. They already have an existing 50’ X 200’ X 17’ Mini storage unit and an existing home and detached Garage on the parcel. In the future they want to add another 50’ X 150’ X 17’ Mini storage unit and a 50’ X 100’ X 17’ Covered Parking area to the same parcel. The property located 1.8 miles south of the Canadian Border on Highway 97, within section 40, township 27, range 08, of the Willamette Meridian. The tax parcel number 4027080070.
This decision may be appreciated in accordance with OCC 14.04.220. Appeals must be made in writing to the Board of Okanogan County Commissioners, 123 5th Ave N Ste. 150, Okanogan, WA 98840. Appeals must be submitted or postmarked by 5:00 p.m. on December, 26, 2013 Appeals shall state with specificity the elements of the environmental checklist and resulting determination the appellant finds objectionable and shall state the reason therefore. Appeals must include the $300.00 appeal fee. The date of publication in Okanogan County’s legal periodical of record is December 11, 2013. Failure to file a timely and complete appeal shall constitute waiver of all rights to an administrative appeal under county code.
Information is available at the Office of Planning and Development. Direct questions to: Okanogan County Office of Planning and Development, Randy Johnson, 123 5th Ave. N, Suite 130, Okanogan, WA 98840, (509) 422-7117.
Published by Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle.
More like this story
- (2013-604 Nov. 20) Drummond, Monte & Barbara, Conditional Use Permit, 2013-3 Application and Threshold SEPA Determination
- (2014-021 Jan. 8) Drummond, Monte & Barbara, Conditional Use Permit, 2013-3 Notice of Public Hearing
- (2014-016 Jan. 8) Drummond, Monte and Barbara, Conditional Use Permit, 2013-3 Notice of Public Hearing
- 800 (2016-286 June 22) Notice of Final SEPA Determination and Hearing Date
- (2013-657 Dec. 11, 2013) Notice of Final SEPA Determination Twin Lakes Water Storage Project, SEPA
- Two injured in Wilbur crash
- Fired hatchery employees can contest terminations
- Yakima woman dies in Omak crash
- TwispWorks plans fundraiser dinner
- Snake River to open for fall Chinook salmon fishing
- September hearing anticipated for Sinixt hunting caste
- Communications tower proposed for Little Buck Mountain
- Ag department finds female gypsy moths
- First Tuesday event focuses on bluebirds
- Anglers may retain unclipped Chinook on the Entiat River starting Friday, Aug. 18