Wednesday, December 11, 2013
(2013-654 Dec. 11)
Public Hearing Notice
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN by the Board of Okanogan County Commissioners that a Public Hearing is set for 11:05 AM, December 23, 2013, to consider a supplemental appropriation within the County Fair Fund 112 in the amount of $6,100. The funds are from Ending Fund Balance and will go into salaries, maintenance and supplies. The hearing will be held in the County Commissioners’ Hearing Room located at 123 5th Avenue North, Okanogan, Washington. Persons wishing to comment may attend the hearing or submit their comments in writing to the Commissioners’ Office at 123 5th Avenue North, Rm 150, Okanogan, Washington 98840.
Published by Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle.
- Electricity may be restored tomorrow to Omak flatsElectricity should be restored by late Friday to areas of the Omak flats and Riverside Cutoff, Greenacres and Johnson Creek ...
- High winds to fan Ferry County firesIntense fire behavior is expected today throughout Ferry County as officials from the National Weather Service are predicting high winds ...
- North Star Fire continues burning northwardThe North Star Fire, burning mostly on the Colville Indian Reservation, has blackened 170,000 acres of forest, brush and grass.
- Leads sought on homemade bomb in Grant CountyA homemade explosive device found along a road Wednesday evening was neutralized by the Richland Police Bomb Squad and Grant ...
More like this story
- (2013-652 Dec. 11) Public Hearing Notice
- (2013-660 Dec. 11) Public Hearing Notice
- 800 (2015-222 April 29) Public Hearing Notice
- 800- (2013-529 Oct. 16) Public Hearing Notice
- (2014-174 March 26) Public Hearing Notice NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN by the Board of Okanogan County Commissioners that a Public Hearing
- Electricity may be restored tomorrow to Omak flats
- High winds to fan Ferry County fires
- North Star Fire continues burning northward
- Leads sought on homemade bomb in Grant County
- Donation center open to all fire victims
- Red Flag Warning issued for winds, low humidity
- Fire relief center set up in downtown Okanogan
- North Star Fire continues, more evacuation notices issued
- Okanogan Complex now 17 percent contained
- Carpenter Road Fire grows 457 acres overnight
Omak-Riverside Eastside Road helicopter water drop
Short clip of a helicopter dropping water on the Tunk Block Fire today along Omak-Riverside Eastside Road. Enlarge