Wednesday, December 11, 2013
(2013-651 Dec. 11)
NOTICE OF ORDINANCES PASSED BY THE OKANOGAN CITY COUNCIL
The following is a summary of Ordinances adopted by the Okanogan City Council at the Regular Council Meeting of December 3, 2013:
Ordinance No. 1137: An Ordinance of the City of Okanogan, Washington repealing Ordinance No. 1133, establishing fees and charges for the City of Okanogan for fiscal year 2014.
Ordinance No. 1140: An Ordinance of the City of Okanogan, Washington amending Ordinance No. 1132 to appropriate additional revenues and expenditures to the Airport Municipal Fund.
A copy of the complete text of these ordinances is available from City Hall, 120 Third Avenue North, P.O. Box 752, Okanogan, Washington 98840. Upon request to the Clerk’s Office at 422-3600, copies can be mailed.
Published by the Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle.
More like this story
- (2013-684 Dec. 25) NOTICE OF ORDINANCES PASSED BY THE OKANOGAN CITY COUNCIL
- 810- (2013-544 Oct. 23) NOTICE OF ORDINANCE PASSED BY THE OKANOGAN CITY COUNCIL
- (2013-650 Dec. 11) NOTICE OF ORDINANCE PASSED BY THE OMAK CITY COUNCIL
- (2013-682 Dec. 25) NOTICE OF ORDINANCE PASSED BY THE OMAK CITY COUNCIL
- 810 (2014-650 Dec. 10) NOTICE OF ORDINANCE PASSED BY THE OKANOGAN CITY COUNCIL
- Commissioners to make decision on fair date
- Thew named Chronicle managing editor
- Special fair advisory meeting planned tonight
- Kettle Complex fires see ‘increased’ fire behavior
- Crews continue battling Kettle Complex fires
- Tucannon Fire nearly contained
- Carpenter Road Fire now 45 percent contained
- Wolverine Fire meeting set for Plain
- Grant County deputy fired
- 800 (2015-448 Aug. 26, Sept 2, 9, 16) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON FOR OKANOGAN COUNTY
Omak-Riverside Eastside Road helicopter water drop
Short clip of a helicopter dropping water on the Tunk Block Fire today along Omak-Riverside Eastside Road. Enlarge