Wednesday, December 11, 2013
(2013-651 Dec. 11)
NOTICE OF ORDINANCES PASSED BY THE OKANOGAN CITY COUNCIL
The following is a summary of Ordinances adopted by the Okanogan City Council at the Regular Council Meeting of December 3, 2013:
Ordinance No. 1137: An Ordinance of the City of Okanogan, Washington repealing Ordinance No. 1133, establishing fees and charges for the City of Okanogan for fiscal year 2014.
Ordinance No. 1140: An Ordinance of the City of Okanogan, Washington amending Ordinance No. 1132 to appropriate additional revenues and expenditures to the Airport Municipal Fund.
A copy of the complete text of these ordinances is available from City Hall, 120 Third Avenue North, P.O. Box 752, Okanogan, Washington 98840. Upon request to the Clerk’s Office at 422-3600, copies can be mailed.
Published by the Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle.
More like this story
- (2013-684 Dec. 25) NOTICE OF ORDINANCES PASSED BY THE OKANOGAN CITY COUNCIL
- 810- (2013-544 Oct. 23) NOTICE OF ORDINANCE PASSED BY THE OKANOGAN CITY COUNCIL
- 810 (2016-232 May 25) NOTICE OF ORDINANCE PASSED BY THE OKANOGAN CITY COUNCIL
- 810 (2015-657 Dec. 9) NOTICE OF ORDINANCES PASSED BY THE OKANOGAN CITY COUNCIL
- (2013-650 Dec. 11) NOTICE OF ORDINANCE PASSED BY THE OMAK CITY COUNCIL
- Santa Claus plans stop in Conconully
- Malott Grange plans Santa party
- Oroville tree lighting set tomorrow
- Shoppers have choice of several bazaars
- Tonasket gears up for Winterfest
- Mid-Valley Hospital CEO search begins
- Get Lit celebration planned tonight
- Rallying for love, showing support
- Fire guts North Country Pub
- 810 (2016-425 Nov. 30) STREET CLOSURE
Chronicle News Broadcast for Oct. 19, 2016
An Oroville woman injured in car wreck near Crumbacher, Omak house damaged by fire, thousands expected to attend Okanogan Family (Barter) Faire, Natalie Carrier talks about the Omak Zombie Fun Run, a look at your weekend weather forecast, and weekly sports report. Enlarge