Wednesday, December 11, 2013
(2013-651 Dec. 11)
NOTICE OF ORDINANCES PASSED BY THE OKANOGAN CITY COUNCIL
The following is a summary of Ordinances adopted by the Okanogan City Council at the Regular Council Meeting of December 3, 2013:
Ordinance No. 1137: An Ordinance of the City of Okanogan, Washington repealing Ordinance No. 1133, establishing fees and charges for the City of Okanogan for fiscal year 2014.
Ordinance No. 1140: An Ordinance of the City of Okanogan, Washington amending Ordinance No. 1132 to appropriate additional revenues and expenditures to the Airport Municipal Fund.
A copy of the complete text of these ordinances is available from City Hall, 120 Third Avenue North, P.O. Box 752, Okanogan, Washington 98840. Upon request to the Clerk’s Office at 422-3600, copies can be mailed.
Published by the Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle.
More like this story
- (2013-684 Dec. 25) NOTICE OF ORDINANCES PASSED BY THE OKANOGAN CITY COUNCIL
- 810- (2013-544 Oct. 23) NOTICE OF ORDINANCE PASSED BY THE OKANOGAN CITY COUNCIL
- 810 (2016-232 May 25) NOTICE OF ORDINANCE PASSED BY THE OKANOGAN CITY COUNCIL
- 810 (2015-657 Dec. 9) NOTICE OF ORDINANCES PASSED BY THE OKANOGAN CITY COUNCIL
- (2013-650 Dec. 11) NOTICE OF ORDINANCE PASSED BY THE OMAK CITY COUNCIL
- 810 (2016-353 Aug. 31) The Omak fire Department
- Donations sought for Wellpinit fire victims
- Pickens North wildfire reaches 600 acres
- Crews work to line Pickens North fire
- 820 (2016-349 Aug. 24, 31) CALL for BIDS-BID No. 418-16
- Opening arguments start in Alltus murder case
- 810 (2016-346 Aug. 17, 24) NOTICE TO CONTRACTORS
- (2016-336 Aug. 10, 17, 24) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON FOR OKANOGAN COUNTY
- 820 (2016-347 Aug. 24)Notice The Okanogan County Transit Authority
- 820 (2016-348 Aug. 24) Notice The Okanogan County Transit Authority Board
Live wildfire coverage
Pickens Mountain fire near Split Rock Road in Havillah. Footage filmed live on location 8/24/16 Enlarge