Wednesday, December 11, 2013
(2013-651 Dec. 11)
NOTICE OF ORDINANCES PASSED BY THE OKANOGAN CITY COUNCIL
The following is a summary of Ordinances adopted by the Okanogan City Council at the Regular Council Meeting of December 3, 2013:
Ordinance No. 1137: An Ordinance of the City of Okanogan, Washington repealing Ordinance No. 1133, establishing fees and charges for the City of Okanogan for fiscal year 2014.
Ordinance No. 1140: An Ordinance of the City of Okanogan, Washington amending Ordinance No. 1132 to appropriate additional revenues and expenditures to the Airport Municipal Fund.
A copy of the complete text of these ordinances is available from City Hall, 120 Third Avenue North, P.O. Box 752, Okanogan, Washington 98840. Upon request to the Clerk’s Office at 422-3600, copies can be mailed.
Published by the Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle.
More like this story
- (2013-684 Dec. 25) NOTICE OF ORDINANCES PASSED BY THE OKANOGAN CITY COUNCIL
- 810- (2013-544 Oct. 23) NOTICE OF ORDINANCE PASSED BY THE OKANOGAN CITY COUNCIL
- 810 (2016-232 May 25) NOTICE OF ORDINANCE PASSED BY THE OKANOGAN CITY COUNCIL
- 810 (2015-657 Dec. 9) NOTICE OF ORDINANCES PASSED BY THE OKANOGAN CITY COUNCIL
- (2013-650 Dec. 11) NOTICE OF ORDINANCE PASSED BY THE OMAK CITY COUNCIL
- PUD hopefuls share their views at forum
- Thunderstorm rips through county
- Ready, set, Pokemon Go! Online game craze hits the Okanogan
- New curtains installed at PAC
- Officials issue hazardous weather outlook
- Former NVH employee ‘disappointed’ with district
- DNR to add fire base in Omak
- Lynx could be added to state endangered list
- Hit-and-run crash kills Brewster teacher
- Bar-S Foods Company recalls hot dogs, corn dogs
2016 Molson Mid-Summer Festival
Here's a clip of the annual Molson Mid-Summer Festival, June 18, 2016. Chronicle video by Brock Hires. Enlarge