Originally published December 11, 2013 at 12:00a.m., updated December 18, 2013 at 12:00a.m.
(2013-562 Dec. 11 & 18)
Call for Fuel Bids
The Tonasket School District is now accepting bids for the supply of unleaded gasoline and diesel vehicle fuel for 2014. Sealed bids are due on or before 2:00 PM Friday, December 20, 2013. Specifications and bid forms are available from the District Office;
35 Hwy 20 E., Tonasket, WA 98855. Phone: 486-2126.
Published by the Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle.
More like this story
- (2015-562 Nov. 25, Dec. 2) INVITATION TO BID CITY OF OMAK PETROLEUM BID FOR 2016
- (2015-562 Nov. 25, Dec. 2) INVITATION TO BID CITY OF OMAK
- 810 (2015-562 Nov. 25, Dec. 2) INVITATION TO BID
- (2013-610 Nov. 20 & 27) NOTICE OF CALL FOR BIDS
- (2013-606 Nov. 20) INVITATION TO BID CITY OF OMAK PETROLEUM BID FOR 2014
- Robbery suspect scheduled to enter plea
- Hearing planned on Pateros budget matters
- Omak plans fall cleanup day
- Wicks named to artist in residence spot
- Cameron Lake Road rebuilding project planned
- Ferry County hospital leaders plan budget hearing
- Diabetes support group meets in Tonasket
- North Valley Hospital Foundation plans meeting
- CORRECTION: Orchestra-chorus concert is Saturday, Oct. 21
- Driver injured in Mazama crash