Originally published December 11, 2013 at 12:00a.m., updated December 18, 2013 at 12:00a.m.
(2013-562 Dec. 11 & 18)
Call for Fuel Bids
The Tonasket School District is now accepting bids for the supply of unleaded gasoline and diesel vehicle fuel for 2014. Sealed bids are due on or before 2:00 PM Friday, December 20, 2013. Specifications and bid forms are available from the District Office;
35 Hwy 20 E., Tonasket, WA 98855. Phone: 486-2126.
Published by the Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle.
More like this story
- Burn ban extended for Methow Valley
- Last-minute Giving Tree donations sought
- Additional donations sought for Christmas baskets
- New NVH commissioners sworn in
- Local fans wait for 'The Last Jedi'
- Healthplanfinder sign up deadline looms
- Omak football fundraiser fruit arrives, pick up is now
- U.S. Navy sends apology letter to school
- Boys' basketball: Okanogan comes from behind to top Omak, 62-53
- Girls' basketball: Omak hangs on for 40-37 win over Okanogan