Originally published December 11, 2013 at 12:00a.m., updated December 18, 2013 at 12:00a.m.
(2013-562 Dec. 11 & 18)
Call for Fuel Bids
The Tonasket School District is now accepting bids for the supply of unleaded gasoline and diesel vehicle fuel for 2014. Sealed bids are due on or before 2:00 PM Friday, December 20, 2013. Specifications and bid forms are available from the District Office;
35 Hwy 20 E., Tonasket, WA 98855. Phone: 486-2126.
Published by the Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle.
More like this story
- (2015-562 Nov. 25, Dec. 2) INVITATION TO BID CITY OF OMAK PETROLEUM BID FOR 2016
- (2015-562 Nov. 25, Dec. 2) INVITATION TO BID CITY OF OMAK
- 810 (2015-562 Nov. 25, Dec. 2) INVITATION TO BID
- (2013-610 Nov. 20 & 27) NOTICE OF CALL FOR BIDS
- (2013-606 Nov. 20) INVITATION TO BID CITY OF OMAK PETROLEUM BID FOR 2014
- Level 3 sex offender moves to Riverside
- Crews respond to wildfire near Loomis
- Artists meet July 3 in Okanogan
- 11 health insurers file for 2018 individual market
- Inslee calls third special session
- AAA: 44.2 million people expected to travel Independence Day weekend
- Hospital foundation nears completion on set of projects
- Snohomish motorcyclists injured in wreck near Winthrop
- Gas prices fall 3.9 cents in past week
- Democrats plan Sunday meeting