Originally published December 11, 2013 at 12:00a.m., updated December 18, 2013 at 12:00a.m.
(2013-562 Dec. 11 & 18)
Call for Fuel Bids
The Tonasket School District is now accepting bids for the supply of unleaded gasoline and diesel vehicle fuel for 2014. Sealed bids are due on or before 2:00 PM Friday, December 20, 2013. Specifications and bid forms are available from the District Office;
35 Hwy 20 E., Tonasket, WA 98855. Phone: 486-2126.
Published by the Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle.
More like this story
- (2015-562 Nov. 25, Dec. 2) INVITATION TO BID CITY OF OMAK PETROLEUM BID FOR 2016
- (2015-562 Nov. 25, Dec. 2) INVITATION TO BID CITY OF OMAK
- 810 (2015-562 Nov. 25, Dec. 2) INVITATION TO BID
- (2013-610 Nov. 20 & 27) NOTICE OF CALL FOR BIDS
- (2013-606 Nov. 20) INVITATION TO BID CITY OF OMAK PETROLEUM BID FOR 2014
- Fire destroys historic house
- Football scores: Three teams stay undefeated
- DNR dropping fire danger rating in Ferry County
- Three of five bears in tree relocated
- PUD sued over new power line
- Suspect charged in Knowlton’s death
- ‘Flash Float’ raises river access awareness
- Bail remains at $750,000 for shooting suspect
- 810 (2016-374 Sept. 21) CITY OF OMAK REQUEST FOR 2017 HOTEL/MOTEL TAX FUNDS
- 820 (2016-368 Sept. 14, 21, 28, Oct. 5, 12, 19) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT
Chronicle News Broadcast for Sept. 21, 2016
Five bears reported in Omak tree, flash mob takes to the Okanogan River, suspect charged with vehicular homicide, and weekly football scores. Enlarge