Originally published December 11, 2013 at 12:00a.m., updated December 18, 2013 at 12:00a.m.
(2013-562 Dec. 11 & 18)
Call for Fuel Bids
The Tonasket School District is now accepting bids for the supply of unleaded gasoline and diesel vehicle fuel for 2014. Sealed bids are due on or before 2:00 PM Friday, December 20, 2013. Specifications and bid forms are available from the District Office;
35 Hwy 20 E., Tonasket, WA 98855. Phone: 486-2126.
Published by the Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle.
More like this story
- (2015-562 Nov. 25, Dec. 2) INVITATION TO BID CITY OF OMAK PETROLEUM BID FOR 2016
- (2015-562 Nov. 25, Dec. 2) INVITATION TO BID CITY OF OMAK
- 810 (2015-562 Nov. 25, Dec. 2) INVITATION TO BID
- (2013-610 Nov. 20 & 27) NOTICE OF CALL FOR BIDS
- (2013-606 Nov. 20) INVITATION TO BID CITY OF OMAK PETROLEUM BID FOR 2014
- Omak store holdup suspect charged
- Search continues for driver
- Storms batter the area
- Vehicle search thrown out
- PUD hopefuls share their views at forum
- Thunderstorm rips through county
- Ready, set, Pokemon Go! Online game craze hits the Okanogan
- New curtains installed at PAC
- Officials issue hazardous weather outlook
- Former NVH employee ‘disappointed’ with district
2016 Molson Mid-Summer Festival
Here's a clip of the annual Molson Mid-Summer Festival, June 18, 2016. Chronicle video by Brock Hires. Enlarge