Wednesday, December 11, 2013
(2013-516 Dec. 11)
City of Omak
Notice of the Adoption of the Final 2014 Budget
Omak City Council
Notice is hereby given that the City Council of the City of Omak will adopt the Final Budget for 2014 on Monday, December 16, 2013, at the regular Council meeting. The meeting will begin at 7:00 PM in the Council Chambers, located at 2 North Ash in Omak. Copies of the final document will be available to the public after that date.
Published by the Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle.
- Pickens North wildfire reaches 600 acresHAVILLAH - The Pickens North fire has burned an estimated 600 acres, according to the state Department of Natural Resources.
- Crews work to line Pickens North fireHAVILLAH - The Pickens North fire has burned an estimated 600 acres, according to the state Department of Natural Resources.
More like this story
- 810 (2015-473 Dec. 16) City of Omak Notice of the Adoption of the Final 2016 Budget
- 810 2014-488 Dec. 10) City of Omak Notice of the Adoption of the Final 2015 Budget Omak City Council
- (2013-515 Nov. 20 & 27) City of Omak Notice of Final 2014 Budget Public Hearing Omak City Council
- (2013-641 Dec. 4) Town of Riverside Notice of Final 2014 Budget Public Hearing
- (2013-588 Nov. 13) CITY OF OMAK NOTICE OF 2014 BUDGET HEARING/WORKSHOP OMAK CITY COUNCIL
- Pickens North wildfire reaches 600 acres
- Crews work to line Pickens North fire
- 820 (2016-349 Aug. 24, 31) CALL for BIDS-BID No. 418-16
- Opening arguments start in Alltus murder case
- 810 (2016-346 Aug. 17, 24) NOTICE TO CONTRACTORS
- (2016-336 Aug. 10, 17, 24) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON FOR OKANOGAN COUNTY
- 820 (2016-347 Aug. 24)Notice The Okanogan County Transit Authority
- 820 (2016-348 Aug. 24) Notice The Okanogan County Transit Authority Board
- Meteorologists issue red flag warning
- Nearly $6,000 raised for motorcyclist’s family
Live wildfire coverage
Pickens Mountain fire near Split Rock Road in Havillah. Footage filmed live on location 8/24/16 Enlarge