Wednesday, December 11, 2013
(2013-516 Dec. 11)
City of Omak
Notice of the Adoption of the Final 2014 Budget
Omak City Council
Notice is hereby given that the City Council of the City of Omak will adopt the Final Budget for 2014 on Monday, December 16, 2013, at the regular Council meeting. The meeting will begin at 7:00 PM in the Council Chambers, located at 2 North Ash in Omak. Copies of the final document will be available to the public after that date.
Published by the Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle.
- 4.3 magnitude earthquake hits Coulee DamResidents throughout Okanogan and surrounding counties may felt the rattle of a 4.3 magnitude earthquake this morning.
- Mother, two children hospitalized following minor crashJessica A. Saffel, 27, Cergio Britt, 8, and Alyssa Britt, 5, all of Yakima, were transported to the Wenatchee hospital ...
More like this story
- 810 2014-488 Dec. 10) City of Omak Notice of the Adoption of the Final 2015 Budget Omak City Council
- (2013-515 Nov. 20 & 27) City of Omak Notice of Final 2014 Budget Public Hearing Omak City Council
- (2013-641 Dec. 4) Town of Riverside Notice of Final 2014 Budget Public Hearing
- (2013-588 Nov. 13) CITY OF OMAK NOTICE OF 2014 BUDGET HEARING/WORKSHOP OMAK CITY COUNCIL
- (2013-513 Oct. 30) CITY OF OMAK NOTICE OF 2014 BUDGET WORKSHOP/PUBLIC HEARING OMAK CITY COUNCIL
- 4.3 magnitude earthquake hits Coulee Dam
- Sturgeon fishing returns on Columbia
- Mother, two children hospitalized following minor crash
- Tucannon Fire reaches 2,700 acres
- Carpenter Road fire still growing
- Rain helps crews battle Ferry County fires
- Trudi Inslee visits fire areas today
- Public meeting about fires is today in Nespelem
- Crews gaining ground on Colville Complex
- Goodell Fire burning along highway
Omak-Riverside Eastside Road helicopter water drop
Short clip of a helicopter dropping water on the Tunk Block Fire today along Omak-Riverside Eastside Road. Enlarge