Friday, December 6, 2013
OKANOGAN Wrestling opened with fast and furious action Thursday night with the Okanogan Jamboree in Dawson Gym.
Okanogan, Liberty Bell, Lake Roosevelt, Brewster and Omak grapplers all took to the mat.
Grapplers only had two 1-minute rounds to collect points in the event that kicks off the winter season.
Even if you got a pin, you continued until both periods were done.
No team scores were kept.
More like this story
- Manta Rays sting Bearcudas swimmers
- Area tennis players tough at USTA
- VIEW FROM THE SIDELINES: Coaches bleed school colors
- Wenatchee bass team finishes first at Pateros
- Color big hit at this year's Pateros Color Run
- Lots of 3-on-3 hoops at Pateros Jamboree
- Rail trail promotional video released
- Truck, tractor pull set for Saturday
- Suicide Race qualifying starts Friday
- Farmers Insurance senior softball team churns out third