Friday, December 6, 2013
OKANOGAN Wrestling opened with fast and furious action Thursday night with the Okanogan Jamboree in Dawson Gym.
Okanogan, Liberty Bell, Lake Roosevelt, Brewster and Omak grapplers all took to the mat.
Grapplers only had two 1-minute rounds to collect points in the event that kicks off the winter season.
Even if you got a pin, you continued until both periods were done.
No team scores were kept.
More like this story
- Okanogan names superintendent finalists
- Okanogan Farm Lights Festival set for Nov. 29
- Methow Conservancy plans annual party, film showing
- Science teacher wins conservation award
- Santa arrives in Conconully on Dec. 2
- Rosco bags big moose
- Cates, Jessee named MVPs in Caribou Trail League football
- Knights intercept Dawgs' stay in state playoffs
- Brewster soccer returns with third-place state 1B/2B trophy
- VIEW FROM THE SIDELINES: Willis twins shine in soccer