Friday, December 6, 2013
OKANOGAN Wrestling opened with fast and furious action Thursday night with the Okanogan Jamboree in Dawson Gym.
Okanogan, Liberty Bell, Lake Roosevelt, Brewster and Omak grapplers all took to the mat.
Grapplers only had two 1-minute rounds to collect points in the event that kicks off the winter season.
Even if you got a pin, you continued until both periods were done.
No team scores were kept.
More like this story
- Board votes not to renew Landdeck's coaching contract
- North Valley Hospital begins administrator search
- 83 year-old woman with Alzheimer’s reported missing
- Ridge Riders to put on barrel clinic
- Proctor, Kolbaba to be at riding school
- Cle Elum softball slugs its way past Okanogan
- Liberty Bell baseball sweeps aside Pateros
- Tonasket, Okanogan soccer fight to a draw
- VIEW FROM THE SIDELINES: Martial arts winners
- Utt leads Omak golfers at Jack Barnes Invite