Thursday, December 5, 2013
OKANOGAN More than 600 residents of Okanogan and Ferry counties have signed up for Medicaid since Oct. 1.
According to figures released Dec. 3 by the state's Apple Health program, 558 Okanogan County and 70 Ferry County residents had been added to the Medicaid ranks since Affordable Care Act - also known as 'Obamacare' - enrollment began.
Some of the enrollees may be renewals, the report said.
The report said 91,853 people statewide had qualified for Medicaid as of Dec. 3. That's up from the 51,379 reported Nov. 15.
The state has not yet released new statistics for individuals signing up for a qualified health care plan under the Affordable Care Act. But as of Nov. 15, only 6,351 people in the state had enrolled.
Those Nov. 15 numbers show only 66 people in Okanogan County and three in Ferry County have signed up for a qualified health care plan.
Medicaid enrollments in Okanogan and Ferry County were 379 and 49, respectively, on Nov. 15.
More like this story
- 810 (2015-472 Nov. 25, Dec. 2) City of Omak
- 810 (2015-562 Nov. 25, Dec. 2) INVITATION TO BID
- 810 (2015-613 Nov. 18, 25) At the regular council meeting of November 10, 2015
- 810 (2015-626 Nov. 25, Dec. 2) Notice is hereby given that the Town of Riverside, Washington
- 810 (2015-627 Nov. 25, Dec. 2) A public meeting for the 2016 Budget
- 810 (2015-628 Nov. 25) NOTICE OF ORDINANCE PASSED BY THE OKANOGAN CITY COUNCIL
- 810 (2015-629 Nov. 25) CITY OF OKANOGAN NOTICE OF STREET CLOSURE NOTICE
- 810 (2015-630 Nov. 25) SUMMARY OF RESOLUTION No. 39-2015 OF THE City of Omak, Washington.
- 810 (2015-632 Nov. 25, Dec. 2) NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
- 820 (2015-612 Nov. 18, 25, Dec. 2) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON