Thursday, December 5, 2013
NORTHPORT The Curlew High School boys basketball team used big scoring advantages in the first and third quarters to put away Northport, 67-21, in a non-league game Tuesday.
Mathan Knapp scored 23 points and Hunter Beedle added 16 for the Cougars (1-0), who made five 3-pointers in a 23-8 first-quarter run.
Box score: Curlew (67) - Davis 0, Brown 6, Beedle 16, Knapp 23, Poore 6, Grumbach 9, Engebretson 3, Tresham 4, Chamberlin 0. Northport (21) - Short 4, Lamb 6, Plum 5, Shiung 0, Xia 6, Montgomery 0, Fu 0, Baird 0.
Curlew is at Oroville on Saturday with junior-varsity girls kicking off play at 3 p.m. The varsity girls game is at 4:30 p.m. and the boys varsity game starts at 6 p.m.
More like this story
- School seeks veteran photos
- BBB warns of fake online Seahawks store
- 3,895 pounds of chicken, pork bologna recalled
- New October rainfall records set
- Lester sentenced for child rape, molestation
- Woodcutting accident causes Ferry County power outage
- Officials suspend pursuit on Profanity Peak wolves
- Work slated to begin soon on Omak DNR fire base
- New business to occupy former Hughes store in Oroville
- 810 (2016-414 Oct. 19, 26) CITY OF OKANOGAN 2017 FINAL BUDGET PUBLIC HEARING NOTICE
Chronicle News Broadcast for Oct. 19, 2016
An Oroville woman injured in car wreck near Crumbacher, Omak house damaged by fire, thousands expected to attend Okanogan Family (Barter) Faire, Natalie Carrier talks about the Omak Zombie Fun Run, a look at your weekend weather forecast, and weekly sports report. Enlarge