Wednesday, December 4, 2013
WINTHROP The Red Apple Market has been renamed to the Evergreen IGA, effective last Sunday.
The store, 920 state Highway 20, is now a member of the Independent Grocers Allegiance. Other North-Central Washington IGAs are located in Cashmere and Quincy.
More like this story
- Ferry County Fair results announced
- Ferry County Fair bulls and barrels results announced
- Locals celebrate Lions Club's anniversary
- Unconscious woman found in ditch
- Level 3 sex offender moves to Pontiac Ridge Road
- Republic School bond information meeting planned tonight
- Stew and Brew returns Sept. 30
- O'Keary headlines Cultural Center
- Tonasket, Twisp receive grants for improvements
- 810 (2017-229 Sept. 13, 20) City of Okanogan Public Hearing Notice