Wednesday, December 4, 2013
WINTHROP The Red Apple Market has been renamed to the Evergreen IGA, effective last Sunday.
The store, 920 state Highway 20, is now a member of the Independent Grocers Allegiance. Other North-Central Washington IGAs are located in Cashmere and Quincy.
More like this story
- Rotary NCW sports awards: Finalists announced
- Rotary Fish Derby: Arnold takes grand champion prize
- Museum opening Memorial Day weekend
- Lake Roosevelt to open for white sturgeon fishing
- State golf: Oroville's Jordyn Smith finishes 19th in state
- Horse racing will be at fair
- Salmon Creek closed between Spring Coulee and Danker Cut-off Road
- Keller Ferry out of service
- PUD honors employees
- 820 (2017-112 May 10, 17) ADVERTISEMENT FOR BIDS