Wednesday, December 4, 2013
WINTHROP The Red Apple Market has been renamed to the Evergreen IGA, effective last Sunday.
The store, 920 state Highway 20, is now a member of the Independent Grocers Allegiance. Other North-Central Washington IGAs are located in Cashmere and Quincy.
More like this story
- North Valley Hospital begins administrator search
- 83 year-old woman with Alzheimer’s reported missing
- Ridge Riders to put on barrel clinic
- Proctor, Kolbaba to be at riding school
- Cle Elum softball slugs its way past Okanogan
- Liberty Bell baseball sweeps aside Pateros
- Tonasket, Okanogan soccer fight to a draw
- VIEW FROM THE SIDELINES: Martial arts winners
- Utt leads Omak golfers at Jack Barnes Invite
- Omak tennis serves up wins against Entiat