Wednesday, December 4, 2013
WINTHROP The Red Apple Market has been renamed to the Evergreen IGA, effective last Sunday.
The store, 920 state Highway 20, is now a member of the Independent Grocers Allegiance. Other North-Central Washington IGAs are located in Cashmere and Quincy.
More like this story
- Manta Rays sting Bearcudas swimmers
- Area tennis players tough at USTA
- VIEW FROM THE SIDELINES: Coaches bleed school colors
- Wenatchee bass team finishes first at Pateros
- Color big hit at this year's Pateros Color Run
- Lots of 3-on-3 hoops at Pateros Jamboree
- Rail trail promotional video released
- Truck, tractor pull set for Saturday
- Suicide Race qualifying starts Friday
- Farmers Insurance senior softball team churns out third