Wednesday, December 4, 2013
KALISPELL, Mont. — Glacier Bancorp Inc.’s directors have declared a quarterly dividend of 16 cents per share.
Glacier is the parent company of North Cascades Bank.
Directors declared the dividend during a Nov. 26 meeting. The dividend is 1 cent per share more than the previous dividend. The company has declared 115 consecutive quarterly dividends and increased the dividend 36 times.
The dividend is payable to owners of record on Dec. 10.
North Cascades Bank has branches in Brewster, Grand Coulee, Okanogan, Omak and Twisp.
More like this story
- Business Council Chairman Boyd has died
- Do-it-yourself fireworks show in limbo
- Small fires, smoke checks reported
- Colville Tribal election returns too close to call
- Okanogan County ATV ordinance ruled invalid
- New wolf pack confirmed in Ferry County
- Safe 'n' Sane fireworks allowed in part of Omak
- 800 (2016-259 June 15, 22) Superior Court Clerk is requesting proposals
- 800 (2016-262 June 22) Notice of Primary Election
- 800 (2016-266 June 15, 22, 29, July 6, 13, 20) SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON,
2016 Molson Mid-Summer Festival
Here's a clip of the annual Molson Mid-Summer Festival, June 18, 2016. Chronicle video by Brock Hires. Enlarge