Wednesday, December 4, 2013
KALISPELL, Mont. — Glacier Bancorp Inc.’s directors have declared a quarterly dividend of 16 cents per share.
Glacier is the parent company of North Cascades Bank.
Directors declared the dividend during a Nov. 26 meeting. The dividend is 1 cent per share more than the previous dividend. The company has declared 115 consecutive quarterly dividends and increased the dividend 36 times.
The dividend is payable to owners of record on Dec. 10.
North Cascades Bank has branches in Brewster, Grand Coulee, Okanogan, Omak and Twisp.
More like this story
- Fire destroys historic house
- Football scores: Three teams stay undefeated
- DNR dropping fire danger rating in Ferry County
- Three of five bears in tree relocated
- PUD sued over new power line
- Suspect charged in Knowlton’s death
- ‘Flash Float’ raises river access awareness
- Bail remains at $750,000 for shooting suspect
- 810 (2016-374 Sept. 21) CITY OF OMAK REQUEST FOR 2017 HOTEL/MOTEL TAX FUNDS
- 820 (2016-368 Sept. 14, 21, 28, Oct. 5, 12, 19) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT
Chronicle News Broadcast for Sept. 21, 2016
Five bears reported in Omak tree, flash mob takes to the Okanogan River, suspect charged with vehicular homicide, and weekly football scores. Enlarge