Wednesday, December 4, 2013
KALISPELL, Mont. — Glacier Bancorp Inc.’s directors have declared a quarterly dividend of 16 cents per share.
Glacier is the parent company of North Cascades Bank.
Directors declared the dividend during a Nov. 26 meeting. The dividend is 1 cent per share more than the previous dividend. The company has declared 115 consecutive quarterly dividends and increased the dividend 36 times.
The dividend is payable to owners of record on Dec. 10.
North Cascades Bank has branches in Brewster, Grand Coulee, Okanogan, Omak and Twisp.
More like this story
- Yakima woman dies in Omak crash
- TwispWorks plans fundraiser dinner
- Snake River to open for fall Chinook salmon fishing
- September hearing anticipated for Sinixt hunting caste
- Communications tower proposed for Little Buck Mountain
- Ag department finds female gypsy moths
- First Tuesday event focuses on bluebirds
- Anglers may retain unclipped Chinook on the Entiat River starting Friday, Aug. 18
- Okanogan County Fair registration under way
- Artist to Artist event set for Twisp