Wednesday, December 4, 2013
KALISPELL, Mont. — Glacier Bancorp Inc.’s directors have declared a quarterly dividend of 16 cents per share.
Glacier is the parent company of North Cascades Bank.
Directors declared the dividend during a Nov. 26 meeting. The dividend is 1 cent per share more than the previous dividend. The company has declared 115 consecutive quarterly dividends and increased the dividend 36 times.
The dividend is payable to owners of record on Dec. 10.
North Cascades Bank has branches in Brewster, Grand Coulee, Okanogan, Omak and Twisp.
More like this story
- Commissioners impose cannabis moratorium
- Level 3 sex offender moves to Riverside
- Crews respond to wildfire near Loomis
- Artists meet July 3 in Okanogan
- 11 health insurers file for 2018 individual market
- Inslee calls third special session
- AAA: 44.2 million people expected to travel Independence Day weekend
- Hospital foundation nears completion on set of projects
- Snohomish motorcyclists injured in wreck near Winthrop
- Gas prices fall 3.9 cents in past week