Wednesday, December 4, 2013
KALISPELL, Mont. — Glacier Bancorp Inc.’s directors have declared a quarterly dividend of 16 cents per share.
Glacier is the parent company of North Cascades Bank.
Directors declared the dividend during a Nov. 26 meeting. The dividend is 1 cent per share more than the previous dividend. The company has declared 115 consecutive quarterly dividends and increased the dividend 36 times.
The dividend is payable to owners of record on Dec. 10.
North Cascades Bank has branches in Brewster, Grand Coulee, Okanogan, Omak and Twisp.
More like this story
- Burn ban extended for Methow Valley
- Last-minute Giving Tree donations sought
- Additional donations sought for Christmas baskets
- New NVH commissioners sworn in
- Local fans wait for 'The Last Jedi'
- Healthplanfinder sign up deadline looms
- Omak football fundraiser fruit arrives, pick up is now
- U.S. Navy sends apology letter to school
- Boys' basketball: Okanogan comes from behind to top Omak, 62-53
- Girls' basketball: Omak hangs on for 40-37 win over Okanogan