Originally published December 4, 2013 at 12:00a.m., updated December 11, 2013 at 12:00a.m.
(2013-648 Dec. 4 & 11)
Notice of Impact Aid Public Hearing
The Omak School District Board of Directors has scheduled the Impact Aid Public Hearing on Tuesday, December 17th, 2013 at 5:30 p.m. in the School District Administration Building at 619 West Bartlett Avenue, Omak, WA. 98841. The regular school board meeting will follow the Public Hearing.
Parents of Native American students and tribal officials are encouraged to come and provide input regarding the education of Native American students.
Omak School District is an equal opportunity employer.
More like this story
- Engle takes state 2B javelin crown
- 3.1 million Tommee Tippee Sippee cups recalled
- Fire safety urged over holiday weekend
- Guthrie music remembered Saturday
- Youth soccer tourney results announced
- Oxygen airs show about Tonasket murder
- 800 (2016-202 May 18, 25, June 1)
- 800 (2016-213 May 18, 25) NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
- 800 (2016-214 May 18, 25) NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
- 800 (2016-233 May 25) TONASKET EMERGENCY MEDICAL SERVICES DISTRICT NOTICE
Reclamation officials talk about Conconully Lake Resort
Chronicle video by Brock Hires. Enlarge