Originally published December 4, 2013 at 12:00a.m., updated December 11, 2013 at 12:00a.m.
(2013-648 Dec. 4 & 11)
Notice of Impact Aid Public Hearing
The Omak School District Board of Directors has scheduled the Impact Aid Public Hearing on Tuesday, December 17th, 2013 at 5:30 p.m. in the School District Administration Building at 619 West Bartlett Avenue, Omak, WA. 98841. The regular school board meeting will follow the Public Hearing.
Parents of Native American students and tribal officials are encouraged to come and provide input regarding the education of Native American students.
Omak School District is an equal opportunity employer.
More like this story
- DNR issues statewide burn ban
- Gubernatorial candidate debate planned tomorrow
- Lightning sparks several small fires
- Results for the Tonasket Truck and Tractor Pull announced
- 820 (2016-322 July 20, 27) STATE OF WASHINGTON DEPARTMENT OF ECOLOGY
- 820 (2016-310 July 13, 20, 27) SUPERIOR COURT, STATE OF WASHINGTON, COUNTY OF SPOKANE
- 320 (2016-317 July 27, Aug. 3) OMAK SCHOOL DISTRICT SURPLUS SALE
- 820 (2016-320 July 27) LEGAL NOTICE
- 820 (2016-323 July 20, 27, Aug. 3) SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON FOR OKANOGAN COUNTY
- 820 (2016-328 July 20, 27, Aug. 3) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON IN AND
2016 Molson Mid-Summer Festival
Here's a clip of the annual Molson Mid-Summer Festival, June 18, 2016. Chronicle video by Brock Hires. Enlarge