Originally published December 4, 2013 at 12:00a.m., updated December 11, 2013 at 12:00a.m.
(2013-648 Dec. 4 & 11)
Notice of Impact Aid Public Hearing
The Omak School District Board of Directors has scheduled the Impact Aid Public Hearing on Tuesday, December 17th, 2013 at 5:30 p.m. in the School District Administration Building at 619 West Bartlett Avenue, Omak, WA. 98841. The regular school board meeting will follow the Public Hearing.
Parents of Native American students and tribal officials are encouraged to come and provide input regarding the education of Native American students.
Omak School District is an equal opportunity employer.
More like this story
- Week 8: Friday night football scores
- Candidates share opinions in Okanogan
- Fire damages Omak house
- County faces $87,000 bill for Rabidou lawsuit
- Where is the election funding coming from?
- No steelhead season this winter
- Debate team host carnival tonight
- Power outage planned in Tonasket-area tonight
- Snowfall expected along North Cascade Highway
- 810 (2016-410 Oct. 19) SUMMARY OF ORDINANCE NO. 877
Chronicle News Broadcast for Oct. 19, 2016
An Oroville woman injured in car wreck near Crumbacher, Omak house damaged by fire, thousands expected to attend Okanogan Family (Barter) Faire, Natalie Carrier talks about the Omak Zombie Fun Run, a look at your weekend weather forecast, and weekly sports report. Enlarge