Originally published December 4, 2013 at 12:00a.m., updated December 11, 2013 at 12:00a.m.
(2013-648 Dec. 4 & 11)
Notice of Impact Aid Public Hearing
The Omak School District Board of Directors has scheduled the Impact Aid Public Hearing on Tuesday, December 17th, 2013 at 5:30 p.m. in the School District Administration Building at 619 West Bartlett Avenue, Omak, WA. 98841. The regular school board meeting will follow the Public Hearing.
Parents of Native American students and tribal officials are encouraged to come and provide input regarding the education of Native American students.
Omak School District is an equal opportunity employer.
More like this story
- Athletic club adds CrossFit classes
- Bulldog going to Zags
- Records fall at Ritzville
- Tribal primary election is May 7
- Voters say no to school bond issue
- State officials gear up for wildfire season
- PUD to decide yay or nay on Enloe
- County has cash flow problem
- Tonasket wants to annex land south of town
- Drug bust lands eight people in jail
Reclamation officials talk about Conconully Lake Resort
Chronicle video by Brock Hires. Enlarge