Originally published December 4, 2013 at 12:00a.m., updated December 11, 2013 at 12:00a.m.
(2013-647 Dec. 4 & 11)
CALL FOR BIDS
CITY OF OKANOGAN
2ND AVENUE AND PINE STREET MANHOLE REPLACEMENT
Sealed Proposals will be received by the undersigned at the City of Okanogan, 120 Third Avenue North, Okanogan, Washington 98840, up to 1:30 p.m.; local time on Thursday, December 19, 2013, for furnishing the necessary labor, materials, equipment, tools, and guarantees thereof to construct 2nd Avenue and Pine Street Manhole Replacement.
The work consists of furnishing all material, labor, tools, equipment, and incidentals necessary for construction of the 2nd Avenue and Pine Street Manhole Replacement Project. The work consists of, but is not limited to, the replacement of 11 existing manholes on 2nd Avenue and 2 existing manholes on Pine Street with 48-inch manholes, and surface restoration of all disturbed surfaces.
The Work shall be substantially complete within 30 working days after the commencement date stated in the Notice to Proceed. All bidding and construction is to be performed in compliance with the Contract Provisions and Contract Plans for this project and any addenda issued thereto that are on file at the office of the City Clerk, City Hall, Okanogan Washington.
The Proposals will be publicly opened and read aloud shortly after the time and date stated above. Proposals are to be submitted only on the form provided with the Contract Provisions. All Proposals must be accompanied by a certified check, cashiers check, money order, or bid bond payable to the “City of Okanogan” and in an amount of not less than five percent (5%) of the total amount bid.
Contract Provisions and Contract Plans may be examined at the office of the City of Okanogan, local plan centers in the project area, or the office of the Project Engineer, Gray & Osborne, Inc. Licensed Contractors and Material Suppliers may obtain a copy of the Contract Provisions and Contract Plans, free of charge, in electronic format (PDF on compact disk(s)) along with registration as a planholder only at the Yakima office of the Project Engineer, Gray & Osborne, Inc., 107 South Third Street, Yakima, WA 98901, (509) 453-4833. Request for Contract Provisions and Plans may be faxed ((509 453-5953) or emailed (email@example.com). Request must include company name, physical address, phone and fax numbers, and email address. Registration as a planholder is required to obtain Contract Addenda. Contract questions shall be directed only to the office of the Project Engineer.
Financing of the Project has been provided by City of Okanogan, Washington. The City of Okanogan reserves the right to reject any or all Proposals for cause and to waive minor irregularities or informalities and to Award the Project to the lowest responsive, responsible bidder as it best serves the interests of the City.
(Signed) CRAIG ATTWOOD
Published by the Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle.
More like this story
- (2014-151 March 12, 19) CALL FOR BIDS CITY OF OMAK SEWER SYSTEM IMPROVEMENTS - PHASE 4B
- 810 (2016-216 May 18, 25) CALL FOR BIDS CITY OF OKANOGAN 5TH AVENUE WATER MAIN
- 810 (2016-216 May 18, 25) CALL FOR BIDS CITY OF OKANOGAN
- 810 (2016-032 Jan. 27, Feb. 3) CALL FOR BIDS CITY OF OMAK
- 810 (2016-032 Jan. 27, Feb. 3) CALL FOR BIDS CITY OF OMAK SEWER SYSTEM IMPROVEMENTS - PHASE 2B
- Community engagement is Methow fair’s theme
- VIEW FROM THE SIDELINES: Start them young
- Training exercise planned
- Delayed opener predicted for North Cascades Highway
- Games must go on
- UW students spend break working with youngsters
- Gas prices remain stable; price increases expected
- Growers meet with lawmakers
- Breakfast bill gets Steele amendments
- Drivers have until March 31 to remove studded tires