Wednesday, December 4, 2013
(2013-644 Dec. 4)
SCHOOL DISTRICT BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Special Work Session Meeting
As directed by the Board of Directors of the Pateros School District 122-70J; a special work session board meeting is scheduled for Monday, December 9, 2013 at 5:45 pm in Pateros School Library. The purpose of this meeting is to discuss a maintenance and operation levy, and a capital levy. No action will be taken.
The Pateros School District is a barrier free facility accessible to persons with disabilities. Additional information is available in the superintendent’s office 509-923-2751 ext. 4.
Lois A. Davies
Clerk of the Board
Pateros School District
Published by the Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle.
More like this story
- (2013-645 Dec. 4 & 11) PATEROS SCHOOL DISTRICT NO. 122-70J BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING DATE CHANGE
- (2014-137 March 12) PATEROS SCHOOL DISTRICT NO. 122-70J BOARD OF DIRECTORS SPECIAL BOARD WORK SESSION MEETING March 17 at 5:00 PM Pateros School Staff Room
- 820 (2015-398 Aug.5) PATEROS SCHOOL DISTRICT BOARD OF DIRECTORS RETREAT/WORKSHOP SPECIAL MEETING
- (2014-064 Jan. 29) PATEROS SCHOOL DISTRICT NO. 122-70J BOARD OF DIRECTORS SPECIAL BOARD MEETING
- (2014-020 Jan. 8) Notice of Special Election Okanogan County, State of Washington Tuesday, February 11, 2014
- 820 (2015-518, Oct. 7, 14, 21) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON IN AND FOR THE COUNTY OF OKANOGAN
- 820 (2015-513 Oct. 7) NOTICE OF PUBLIC TIMBER SALE
- 820 (2015-512 Oct. 7, 14) NOTICE OF PUBLIC TIMBER SALE
- 820 (2015-507 Sept. 30, Oct. 7, 14, 21) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON FOR OKANOGAN COUNTY
- 820 (2015-503 Sept. 30, Oct. 7) NOTICE OF HEARING PUBLIC UTILITY DISTRICT NO. 1 OF OKANOGAN COUNTY 2016 PROPOSED BUDGET
- 820 (2015-490 Sept. 23, 30, Oct. 7) In The Superior Court Of The State Of Washington County of Chelan.
- 820 (2015-456 Sept. 2, 9, 16, 23, 30, Oct. 7) SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON COUNTY OF OKANOGAN
- 820 (2015-455 Sept. 2, 9, 16, 23, 30, Oct. 7) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON
- 820 (2015 - 524, Oct. 7) Public Notice
- 820 (2015 - 524, Oct. 7) Town of Twisp Request for Statement of Qualifications
State Department of Fish and Wildlife Sgt. Dan Christensen recorded this video of the release of a mama bear and her three cubs Friday, Sept. 11, 2015. The bears were captured in a tree at Esther Bricques Winery near Ellisforde. The original video was much longer. We've edited out several minutes of footage between the cubs leaving the first trap and the mama and cub leaving the second trap. Enlarge