Wednesday, December 4, 2013
(2013-643 Dec. 4)
OKANOGAN IRRIGATION DISTRICT
NOTICE OF EQUALIZATION
Notice is hereby given that the Assessment Roll of the Okanogan Irrigation District for the year 2014 has been completed and is now on file and open for inspection at the Okanogan Irrigation District office located at 37A Douglas Road, Okanogan, Washington. The Roll will remain open for inspection until and during the hearing as hereinafter stated. The Board of Directors of said Okanogan Irrigation District will meet at said district office as a board of Equalization to equalize said Assessment Roll on Monday, December 9th, 2013 from 9:30 a.m. until 12:00 noon, at which time and place all persons objecting to said assessment as made, may be heard.
In accordance with RCW 87.03.250 and RCW 87.03.255
Dated this 25th day of November 2013.
Attest: James Bartleson
Okanogan Irrigation District
Published by the Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle.
More like this story
- 800 (2014-615 Nov. 19, 26 & Dec. 3)
- 820 (2014-662 Dec.17, Dec. 24, Dec.31) CALL FOR BIDS-SURPLUS PROPERTY
- (2013-648 Dec. 4 & 11) Notice of Impact Aid Public Hearing
- 820 Other legal Advertising - June 4, 2014
- OKANOGAN IRRIGATION DISTRICT, a political Subdivision of the State of Washington Sept 17, 2014
- 820 (2015-518, Oct. 7, 14, 21) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON IN AND FOR THE COUNTY OF OKANOGAN
- 820 (2015-513 Oct. 7) NOTICE OF PUBLIC TIMBER SALE
- 820 (2015-512 Oct. 7, 14) NOTICE OF PUBLIC TIMBER SALE
- 820 (2015-507 Sept. 30, Oct. 7, 14, 21) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON FOR OKANOGAN COUNTY
- 820 (2015-503 Sept. 30, Oct. 7) NOTICE OF HEARING PUBLIC UTILITY DISTRICT NO. 1 OF OKANOGAN COUNTY 2016 PROPOSED BUDGET
- 820 (2015-490 Sept. 23, 30, Oct. 7) In The Superior Court Of The State Of Washington County of Chelan.
- 820 (2015-456 Sept. 2, 9, 16, 23, 30, Oct. 7) SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON COUNTY OF OKANOGAN
- 820 (2015-455 Sept. 2, 9, 16, 23, 30, Oct. 7) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON
- 820 (2015 - 524, Oct. 7) Public Notice
- 820 (2015 - 524, Oct. 7) Town of Twisp Request for Statement of Qualifications
State Department of Fish and Wildlife Sgt. Dan Christensen recorded this video of the release of a mama bear and her three cubs Friday, Sept. 11, 2015. The bears were captured in a tree at Esther Bricques Winery near Ellisforde. The original video was much longer. We've edited out several minutes of footage between the cubs leaving the first trap and the mama and cub leaving the second trap. Enlarge