Wednesday, December 4, 2013
(2013-642 Dec. 4)
NOTICE OF BID REQUEST
FOR 2014 OFFICIAL NEWSPAPER DESIGNATION
The City of Omak is seeking bids for the designation of official newspaper for legal and advertising needs in 2014.
Bids should be submitted in a “per square inch” cost basis, and received by mail to Attention: City Clerk, City of Omak, PO Box 72, Omak, WA 98841, or by email to the City Clerk at firstname.lastname@example.org, by 5:00 PM, December 11, 2013.
City of Omak
Published by the Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle.
More like this story
- 810 (2014-610 Nov. 19)
- (2013-606 Nov. 20) INVITATION TO BID CITY OF OMAK PETROLEUM BID FOR 2014
- 810- (2013-553 Oct.23) NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING 2014 BUDGET REVENUE SOURCES CITY OF OMAK
- (2014-063 Jan. 29) NOTICE OF BID CALL CITY OF OMAK 2014 Short Bed Pickup
- (2013-633 Nov. 27 & Dec. 4) NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
- Crews continue battling Kettle Complex fires
- Tucannon Fire nearly contained
- Carpenter Road Fire now 45 percent contained
- Wolverine Fire meeting set for Plain
- Grant County deputy fired
- 800 (2015-448 Aug. 26, Sept 2, 9, 16) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON FOR OKANOGAN COUNTY
- 800 2015-453 Sept. 2) Twisp River Floodplain, SEPA 2015-7 Final SEPA Determination
- 820 (2015-379 July 29, Aug. 5, 12, 19, 26, Sept. 2) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON FOR OKANOGAN COUNTY
- 820 (2015-380 July 29, Aug. 5, 12, 19, 26 Sept. 2) SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON IN AND FOR THE COUNTY OF OKANOGAN
- 820 (2015-395 July 29, Aug. 5, 12, 19, 26, Sept.2) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON IN AND FOR THE COUNTY OF OKANOGAN.
Omak-Riverside Eastside Road helicopter water drop
Short clip of a helicopter dropping water on the Tunk Block Fire today along Omak-Riverside Eastside Road. Enlarge