Wednesday, December 4, 2013
(2013-642 Dec. 4)
NOTICE OF BID REQUEST
FOR 2014 OFFICIAL NEWSPAPER DESIGNATION
The City of Omak is seeking bids for the designation of official newspaper for legal and advertising needs in 2014.
Bids should be submitted in a “per square inch” cost basis, and received by mail to Attention: City Clerk, City of Omak, PO Box 72, Omak, WA 98841, or by email to the City Clerk at email@example.com, by 5:00 PM, December 11, 2013.
City of Omak
Published by the Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle.
More like this story
- 800 (2015-623 Nov. 25) NOTICE OF BID REQUEST FOR 2016 OFFICIAL NEWSPAPER DESIGNATION
- 810 (2014-610 Nov. 19)
- (2013-606 Nov. 20) INVITATION TO BID CITY OF OMAK PETROLEUM BID FOR 2014
- 810- (2013-553 Oct.23) NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING 2014 BUDGET REVENUE SOURCES CITY OF OMAK
- (2014-063 Jan. 29) NOTICE OF BID CALL CITY OF OMAK 2014 Short Bed Pickup
- Cascade prevails in kitchen showdown
- Voters approve school levies
- Teen talent hits the stage
- District 5/6 resumes Saturday
- Omak mill operation gets a new owner
- Burn ban extended for parts of Okanogan County
- 820 2016-011 Jan. 20, Feb. 10)
- 800 (2016-012 Jan. 13, 20, 27) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON IN AND FOR THE COUNTY OF OKANOGAN - JUVENILE
- 800 (2016-024 Jan. 20) Notice of Appeal Hearing SEPA Appeal of DNS for CUP 2015-8 Morgan Septic Lagoon
- 800 (2016-025 Jan. 20) Notice Seeking Comments regarding Juvenile Detention Options