Wednesday, December 4, 2013
(2013-642 Dec. 4)
NOTICE OF BID REQUEST
FOR 2014 OFFICIAL NEWSPAPER DESIGNATION
The City of Omak is seeking bids for the designation of official newspaper for legal and advertising needs in 2014.
Bids should be submitted in a “per square inch” cost basis, and received by mail to Attention: City Clerk, City of Omak, PO Box 72, Omak, WA 98841, or by email to the City Clerk at firstname.lastname@example.org, by 5:00 PM, December 11, 2013.
City of Omak
Published by the Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle.
More like this story
- 800 (2015-623 Nov. 25) NOTICE OF BID REQUEST FOR 2016 OFFICIAL NEWSPAPER DESIGNATION
- 810 (2014-610 Nov. 19)
- (2013-606 Nov. 20) INVITATION TO BID CITY OF OMAK PETROLEUM BID FOR 2014
- 810- (2013-553 Oct.23) NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING 2014 BUDGET REVENUE SOURCES CITY OF OMAK
- (2013-633 Nov. 27 & Dec. 4) NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
- Rotary NCW sports awards: Finalists announced
- Rotary Fish Derby: Arnold takes grand champion prize
- Museum opening Memorial Day weekend
- Lake Roosevelt to open for white sturgeon fishing
- State golf: Oroville's Jordyn Smith finishes 19th in state
- Horse racing will be at fair
- Salmon Creek closed between Spring Coulee and Danker Cut-off Road
- Keller Ferry out of service
- PUD honors employees
- 820 (2017-112 May 10, 17) ADVERTISEMENT FOR BIDS