Monday, December 2, 2013
AIRWAY HEIGHTS An area woman is facing drunken driving and reckless endangerment charges after driving through a fence with a 14-year-old boy in her car.
According to the Washington State Patrol, Arika Ann McDowell, 22, of Wilbur was westbound on U.S. Highway 2 when she crossed the centerline, ran off the roadway and crashed through a Fairchild Air Force Base fence at 6:31 p.m. Sunday.
While McDowell was not injured in the crash, her juvenile passenger was taken to Sacred Heart Hospital for possible injuries, the State Patrol reported.
Both the driver and passenger were wearing seatbelts, the State Patrol reported, noting the cause of the crash was drunken driving.
More like this story
- School officials get earful
- School bond issues going down in defeat
- Ice storm brings closures, hazardous travel
- School delays, closures planned
- 810 (2017-036 Feb. 15) CITY OF OKANOGAN, WASHINGTON ORDINANCE NO. 1173
- 810 (2017-037 Feb. 15) CITY OF OKANOGAN, WASHINGTON ORDINANCE NO. 1172
- 820 (2017-011 Jan. 18, 25, Feb. 1, 8, 15, 22) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF
- 820 (2017-013 Jan. 18, 25, Feb. 01, 8, 15, 22) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF
- 820 (2017-021 Jan. 25, Feb. 01, 08, 15, 22, March 01) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON FOR
- 820 (2017-023 Feb. 1, 08, 15) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON FOR OKANOGAN COUNTY