Sunday, December 1, 2013
BRIDGEPORT The Douglas County Sheriff’s Office is seeking information about a Thanksgiving Day burglary in which electronics and a safe were taken.
A deputy responded to the 1200 block of Douglas Avenue for a report that someone pushed in a window-mounted air conditioner and entered the home sometime between noon and 10 p.m.
Two television sets, a tablet computer and a small safe were taken, Sheriff Harvey Gjesdal said.
Anyone with information about the burglary or the stolen property is asked to contact his office.
More like this story
- Communities scare up tricks, treats
- School seeks veteran photos
- BBB warns of fake online Seahawks store
- 3,895 pounds of chicken, pork bologna recalled
- New October rainfall records set
- Lester sentenced for child rape, molestation
- Woodcutting accident causes Ferry County power outage
- Officials suspend pursuit on Profanity Peak wolves
- Work slated to begin soon on Omak DNR fire base
- New business to occupy former Hughes store in Oroville
Chronicle News Broadcast for Oct. 19, 2016
An Oroville woman injured in car wreck near Crumbacher, Omak house damaged by fire, thousands expected to attend Okanogan Family (Barter) Faire, Natalie Carrier talks about the Omak Zombie Fun Run, a look at your weekend weather forecast, and weekly sports report. Enlarge