Sunday, December 1, 2013
BRIDGEPORT The Douglas County Sheriff’s Office is seeking information about a Thanksgiving Day burglary in which electronics and a safe were taken.
A deputy responded to the 1200 block of Douglas Avenue for a report that someone pushed in a window-mounted air conditioner and entered the home sometime between noon and 10 p.m.
Two television sets, a tablet computer and a small safe were taken, Sheriff Harvey Gjesdal said.
Anyone with information about the burglary or the stolen property is asked to contact his office.
More like this story
- Volkssport event planned in Winthrop
- Electrical outage lead to early dismissal in Bridgeport
- Tribe seeks information on missing teen
- Lake Roosevelt kicks off homecoming season next week
- BOWLING: Ludeman rolls 711 series at Valley Lanes
- WDFW plans to conduct controlled burns on two wildlife areas if conditions allow
- OK Friendly Car Club to meet Oct. 1 for cars, coffee
- Ride a horse across the Loup on Sept. 30
- Outlaw Motorsports puts on truck races Saturday
- Autumn Leaf Run returns for 16th year