Sunday, December 1, 2013
BRIDGEPORT The Douglas County Sheriff’s Office is seeking information about a Thanksgiving Day burglary in which electronics and a safe were taken.
A deputy responded to the 1200 block of Douglas Avenue for a report that someone pushed in a window-mounted air conditioner and entered the home sometime between noon and 10 p.m.
Two television sets, a tablet computer and a small safe were taken, Sheriff Harvey Gjesdal said.
Anyone with information about the burglary or the stolen property is asked to contact his office.
More like this story
- Santa Claus plans stop in Conconully
- Malott Grange plans Santa party
- Oroville tree lighting set tomorrow
- Shoppers have choice of several bazaars
- Tonasket gears up for Winterfest
- Mid-Valley Hospital CEO search begins
- Get Lit celebration planned tonight
- Rallying for love, showing support
- Fire guts North Country Pub
- 810 (2016-425 Nov. 30) STREET CLOSURE
Chronicle News Broadcast for Oct. 19, 2016
An Oroville woman injured in car wreck near Crumbacher, Omak house damaged by fire, thousands expected to attend Okanogan Family (Barter) Faire, Natalie Carrier talks about the Omak Zombie Fun Run, a look at your weekend weather forecast, and weekly sports report. Enlarge