Sunday, December 1, 2013
BRIDGEPORT The Douglas County Sheriff’s Office is seeking information about a Thanksgiving Day burglary in which electronics and a safe were taken.
A deputy responded to the 1200 block of Douglas Avenue for a report that someone pushed in a window-mounted air conditioner and entered the home sometime between noon and 10 p.m.
Two television sets, a tablet computer and a small safe were taken, Sheriff Harvey Gjesdal said.
Anyone with information about the burglary or the stolen property is asked to contact his office.
More like this story
- Commissioners to make decision on fair date
- Thew named Chronicle managing editor
- Special fair advisory meeting planned tonight
- Kettle Complex fires see ‘increased’ fire behavior
- Crews continue battling Kettle Complex fires
- Tucannon Fire nearly contained
- Carpenter Road Fire now 45 percent contained
- Wolverine Fire meeting set for Plain
- Grant County deputy fired
- 800 (2015-448 Aug. 26, Sept 2, 9, 16) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON FOR OKANOGAN COUNTY
Omak-Riverside Eastside Road helicopter water drop
Short clip of a helicopter dropping water on the Tunk Block Fire today along Omak-Riverside Eastside Road. Enlarge