Sunday, December 1, 2013
From the Douglas County
Sheriff’s Office reports
Harassment/threat at 106 Berry St., Bridgeport Bar.
Harassment/threat at 13356 state Highway 17, Mansfield.
Assist public at state Highway 17, Milepost 134, Bridgeport.
Parking violation/abandoned vehicle at East First Avenue, 300 block, Mansfield.
Theft at 1220 Kryger St., Bridgeport High School, Bridgeport.
Parking violation/abandoned vehicle at 16th Street and Fairview Avenue, Bridgeport.
Burglary at 1720 Tacoma Ave., Bridgeport Bar.
Suspicious activity next door to 111 Whitlam Ave., Bridgeport Bar.
911 call at 1345 Douglas Ave., Bridgeport.
Civil at 700 Fairview Ave., B8, Bridgeport.
Suspicious activity at 45 Hayden Road, Chief Joseph Dam, Bridgeport.
Alarm at 1101 Columbia Ave., Bridgeport Plaza Gifts, Bridgeport.
Suspicious activity at state Highway 173 and Dezellem Hill Road, Bridgeport.
Court order violation at Bridgeport.
Collision, no injury at 900 Maple St., Bridgeport.
Warrant at 18 Gun Club Road, Bridgeport Bar.
Weapons violation at 470 state Highway 173, A, Bridgeport Bar.
Warrant at 108 Pine St., Bridgeport Bar.
Suspicious activity at 206 Davis Ave., Bridgeport Bar.
Public assistance at 1011 Foster Ave., Tetatate Bar, also known as the steakhouse, Bridgeport.
Animal problem at 30 Morrow St., Mansfield.
Warrant at Bridgeport District Court, Bridgeport.
Theft at 744 state Highway 173, Bridgeport Bar.
Warrant at Okanogan County Jail, Okanogan.
More like this story
- Rotary NCW sports awards: Finalists announced
- Rotary Fish Derby: Arnold takes grand champion prize
- Museum opening Memorial Day weekend
- Lake Roosevelt to open for white sturgeon fishing
- State golf: Oroville's Jordyn Smith finishes 19th in state
- Horse racing will be at fair
- Salmon Creek closed between Spring Coulee and Danker Cut-off Road
- Keller Ferry out of service
- PUD honors employees
- 820 (2017-112 May 10, 17) ADVERTISEMENT FOR BIDS