Sunday, December 1, 2013
OKANOGAN In addition to routine department updates, Okanogan County commissioners will consider an open space timber request on Monday.
The meetings start at 9 a.m. and lasts throughout the day in the commissioners’ hearing room, 123 N. Fifth Ave.
Meetings on Tuesday, also starting at 9 a.m., include a continuation of the proposed 2014 budget hearing and discussions with Okanogan County Land Trust and the Bonneville Power Administration.
A public hearing for a cattleguard franchise request on Cassimer Road will be at 10:45 a.m.
The commissioners may also vote on an interlocal agreement with the state Department of Natural Resources for an easement on Patterson Lake Road, and an interlocal memorandum of understanding regarding noxious weed control.
More like this story
- County hears staff updates OKANOGAN – Short agendas are planned for the Okanogan County commissioners on Monday and Tuesday. Dan McCarthy with Tonasket Emergency Medical Services will be on hand for
- Jan. 26, 2014- News Briefs
- May 12, 2013 - News briefs
- May 19, 2013 - News briefs
- (2014-023 JAN. 8) NOTICE OF HEARING OPEN SPACE/TIMBER 2011-06
- Santa Claus plans stop in Conconully
- Malott Grange plans Santa party
- Oroville tree lighting set tomorrow
- Shoppers have choice of several bazaars
- Tonasket gears up for Winterfest
- Mid-Valley Hospital CEO search begins
- Get Lit celebration planned tonight
- Rallying for love, showing support
- Fire guts North Country Pub
- 810 (2016-425 Nov. 30) STREET CLOSURE
Chronicle News Broadcast for Oct. 19, 2016
An Oroville woman injured in car wreck near Crumbacher, Omak house damaged by fire, thousands expected to attend Okanogan Family (Barter) Faire, Natalie Carrier talks about the Omak Zombie Fun Run, a look at your weekend weather forecast, and weekly sports report. Enlarge