Sunday, December 1, 2013
OKANOGAN In addition to routine department updates, Okanogan County commissioners will consider an open space timber request on Monday.
The meetings start at 9 a.m. and lasts throughout the day in the commissioners’ hearing room, 123 N. Fifth Ave.
Meetings on Tuesday, also starting at 9 a.m., include a continuation of the proposed 2014 budget hearing and discussions with Okanogan County Land Trust and the Bonneville Power Administration.
A public hearing for a cattleguard franchise request on Cassimer Road will be at 10:45 a.m.
The commissioners may also vote on an interlocal agreement with the state Department of Natural Resources for an easement on Patterson Lake Road, and an interlocal memorandum of understanding regarding noxious weed control.
More like this story
- County hears staff updates OKANOGAN – Short agendas are planned for the Okanogan County commissioners on Monday and Tuesday. Dan McCarthy with Tonasket Emergency Medical Services will be on hand for
- Jan. 26, 2014- News Briefs
- May 12, 2013 - News briefs
- May 19, 2013 - News briefs
- (2014-023 JAN. 8) NOTICE OF HEARING OPEN SPACE/TIMBER 2011-06
- Fire destroys historic house
- Football scores: Three teams stay undefeated
- DNR dropping fire danger rating in Ferry County
- Three of five bears in tree relocated
- PUD sued over new power line
- Suspect charged in Knowlton’s death
- ‘Flash Float’ raises river access awareness
- Bail remains at $750,000 for shooting suspect
- 810 (2016-374 Sept. 21) CITY OF OMAK REQUEST FOR 2017 HOTEL/MOTEL TAX FUNDS
- 820 (2016-368 Sept. 14, 21, 28, Oct. 5, 12, 19) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT
Chronicle News Broadcast for Sept. 21, 2016
Five bears reported in Omak tree, flash mob takes to the Okanogan River, suspect charged with vehicular homicide, and weekly football scores. Enlarge