Sunday, December 1, 2013
OKANOGAN In addition to routine department updates, Okanogan County commissioners will consider an open space timber request on Monday.
The meetings start at 9 a.m. and lasts throughout the day in the commissioners’ hearing room, 123 N. Fifth Ave.
Meetings on Tuesday, also starting at 9 a.m., include a continuation of the proposed 2014 budget hearing and discussions with Okanogan County Land Trust and the Bonneville Power Administration.
A public hearing for a cattleguard franchise request on Cassimer Road will be at 10:45 a.m.
The commissioners may also vote on an interlocal agreement with the state Department of Natural Resources for an easement on Patterson Lake Road, and an interlocal memorandum of understanding regarding noxious weed control.
More like this story
- County hears staff updates OKANOGAN – Short agendas are planned for the Okanogan County commissioners on Monday and Tuesday. Dan McCarthy with Tonasket Emergency Medical Services will be on hand for
- Jan. 26, 2014- News Briefs
- May 12, 2013 - News briefs
- May 19, 2013 - News briefs
- (2014-023 JAN. 8) NOTICE OF HEARING OPEN SPACE/TIMBER 2011-06
- Two injured in Wilbur crash
- Fired hatchery employees can contest terminations
- Yakima woman dies in Omak crash
- TwispWorks plans fundraiser dinner
- Snake River to open for fall Chinook salmon fishing
- September hearing anticipated for Sinixt hunting caste
- Communications tower proposed for Little Buck Mountain
- Ag department finds female gypsy moths
- First Tuesday event focuses on bluebirds
- Anglers may retain unclipped Chinook on the Entiat River starting Friday, Aug. 18