Sunday, December 1, 2013
OMAK A budget discussion, salary schedule and other topics will occupy the City Council when it meets at 7 p.m. Monday at City Hall, 2 N. Ash St.
A public hearing on the proposed 2014 budget is planned, along with a first reading of the proposed budget ordinance. A non-union employee salary schedule will be considered.
Other topics include a budget amendment for roof repairs at the baseball field concession stand and dugouts in East Side Park, a resolution for the city to become part of the new county-wide Mosquito Control District, 2014 utility rates, roof repairs for the Ross McCormack Baseball Field building, planning services contract with Highlands Associates and a change order for the sewer improvement contract.
More like this story
- 810 (2014-487 Nov. 19, 26)
- 810 (2014-649 Dec. 10) NOTICE OF ORDINANCE PASSED BY THE OMAK CITY COUNCIL
- 810 (2014-678 Dec. 24) NOTICE OF ORDINANCE PASSED BY THE OMAK CITY COUNCIL
- (2013-588 Nov. 13) CITY OF OMAK NOTICE OF 2014 BUDGET HEARING/WORKSHOP OMAK CITY COUNCIL
- (2013-513 Oct. 30) CITY OF OMAK NOTICE OF 2014 BUDGET WORKSHOP/PUBLIC HEARING OMAK CITY COUNCIL
- Rotary NCW sports awards: Finalists announced
- Rotary Fish Derby: Arnold takes grand champion prize
- Museum opening Memorial Day weekend
- Lake Roosevelt to open for white sturgeon fishing
- State golf: Oroville's Jordyn Smith finishes 19th in state
- Horse racing will be at fair
- Salmon Creek closed between Spring Coulee and Danker Cut-off Road
- Keller Ferry out of service
- PUD honors employees
- 820 (2017-112 May 10, 17) ADVERTISEMENT FOR BIDS