Sunday, December 1, 2013
OMAK A budget discussion, salary schedule and other topics will occupy the City Council when it meets at 7 p.m. Monday at City Hall, 2 N. Ash St.
A public hearing on the proposed 2014 budget is planned, along with a first reading of the proposed budget ordinance. A non-union employee salary schedule will be considered.
Other topics include a budget amendment for roof repairs at the baseball field concession stand and dugouts in East Side Park, a resolution for the city to become part of the new county-wide Mosquito Control District, 2014 utility rates, roof repairs for the Ross McCormack Baseball Field building, planning services contract with Highlands Associates and a change order for the sewer improvement contract.
- Trudi Inslee visits fire areas todayWashington first lady Trudi Inslee is in Pateros today touring fire areas. She toured the Alta Lake spike camp to ...
- Public meeting about fires is today in NespelemA public meeting about the North Star and Tunk Block fires will be at 5 p.m. today at Nespelem School, ...
More like this story
- 810 (2014-487 Nov. 19, 26)
- 810 (2014-649 Dec. 10) NOTICE OF ORDINANCE PASSED BY THE OMAK CITY COUNCIL
- 810 (2014-678 Dec. 24) NOTICE OF ORDINANCE PASSED BY THE OMAK CITY COUNCIL
- (2013-588 Nov. 13) CITY OF OMAK NOTICE OF 2014 BUDGET HEARING/WORKSHOP OMAK CITY COUNCIL
- (2013-513 Oct. 30) CITY OF OMAK NOTICE OF 2014 BUDGET WORKSHOP/PUBLIC HEARING OMAK CITY COUNCIL
- Rain helps crews battle Ferry County fires
- Trudi Inslee visits fire areas today
- Public meeting about fires is today in Nespelem
- Crews gaining ground on Colville Complex
- Goodell Fire burning along highway
- Crews brace for fire growth near Wellpinit
- North Cascades could reopen Sunday
- Ferry County prepares for storm
- Causes of death: Smoke, burns
- Electricity may be restored tomorrow to Omak flats
Omak-Riverside Eastside Road helicopter water drop
Short clip of a helicopter dropping water on the Tunk Block Fire today along Omak-Riverside Eastside Road. Enlarge