Sunday, December 1, 2013
OMAK A budget discussion, salary schedule and other topics will occupy the City Council when it meets at 7 p.m. Monday at City Hall, 2 N. Ash St.
A public hearing on the proposed 2014 budget is planned, along with a first reading of the proposed budget ordinance. A non-union employee salary schedule will be considered.
Other topics include a budget amendment for roof repairs at the baseball field concession stand and dugouts in East Side Park, a resolution for the city to become part of the new county-wide Mosquito Control District, 2014 utility rates, roof repairs for the Ross McCormack Baseball Field building, planning services contract with Highlands Associates and a change order for the sewer improvement contract.
More like this story
- 810 (2014-487 Nov. 19, 26)
- 810 (2014-649 Dec. 10) NOTICE OF ORDINANCE PASSED BY THE OMAK CITY COUNCIL
- 810 (2014-678 Dec. 24) NOTICE OF ORDINANCE PASSED BY THE OMAK CITY COUNCIL
- (2013-588 Nov. 13) CITY OF OMAK NOTICE OF 2014 BUDGET HEARING/WORKSHOP OMAK CITY COUNCIL
- (2013-513 Oct. 30) CITY OF OMAK NOTICE OF 2014 BUDGET WORKSHOP/PUBLIC HEARING OMAK CITY COUNCIL
- 820 2016-011 Jan. 20, Feb. 10)
- 800 (2016-012 Jan. 13, 20, 27) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON IN AND FOR THE COUNTY OF OKANOGAN - JUVENILE
- 800 (2016-024 Jan. 20) Notice of Appeal Hearing SEPA Appeal of DNS for CUP 2015-8 Morgan Septic Lagoon
- 800 (2016-025 Jan. 20) Notice Seeking Comments regarding Juvenile Detention Options
- 810 (2016-019 Jan. 20) Notice of Initiation of Plan Update, Adoption for Implementation and Issuance of a DNS under SEPA
- 820 (2016-021 Jan. 20, 27, Feb. 03, 10) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON FOR OKANOGAN COUNTY
- 820 (2016-018 Jan. 20, 27, Feb. 3) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON IN AND FOR THE COUNTY OF OKANOGAN
- 820 (2016-013 Jan. 13, 20, 27) NOTICE OF PUBLIC TIMBER FOR SALE
- 820 (2016-014 Jan. 13, 20, 27) NOTICE OF PUBLIC TIMBER SALE
- 820 (2016-015 Jan. 20) As per law, the Okanogan School District