Sunday, December 1, 2013
OMAK A budget discussion, salary schedule and other topics will occupy the City Council when it meets at 7 p.m. Monday at City Hall, 2 N. Ash St.
A public hearing on the proposed 2014 budget is planned, along with a first reading of the proposed budget ordinance. A non-union employee salary schedule will be considered.
Other topics include a budget amendment for roof repairs at the baseball field concession stand and dugouts in East Side Park, a resolution for the city to become part of the new county-wide Mosquito Control District, 2014 utility rates, roof repairs for the Ross McCormack Baseball Field building, planning services contract with Highlands Associates and a change order for the sewer improvement contract.
More like this story
- 810 (2014-487 Nov. 19, 26)
- 810 (2014-649 Dec. 10) NOTICE OF ORDINANCE PASSED BY THE OMAK CITY COUNCIL
- 810 (2014-678 Dec. 24) NOTICE OF ORDINANCE PASSED BY THE OMAK CITY COUNCIL
- (2013-588 Nov. 13) CITY OF OMAK NOTICE OF 2014 BUDGET HEARING/WORKSHOP OMAK CITY COUNCIL
- (2013-513 Oct. 30) CITY OF OMAK NOTICE OF 2014 BUDGET WORKSHOP/PUBLIC HEARING OMAK CITY COUNCIL
- VIDEO: Okanogan County Commissioner Candidate Forum
- Grass fire caused by lawnmower hitting rock
- Colville tribal chairman, musician Jim Boyd dies
- Tonasket EMTs launch legal fund
- Three arrested on drug charges
- Rodeo gallops to Chesaw
- ‘Run for Money’ brings large turnout
- Chronicle wins seven awards in national contest
- 800 (2016-266 June 15, 22, 29, July 6, 13, 20) SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON,
- 800 (2016-296 June 29, July 6) NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
2016 Molson Mid-Summer Festival
Here's a clip of the annual Molson Mid-Summer Festival, June 18, 2016. Chronicle video by Brock Hires. Enlarge