Sunday, December 1, 2013
OMAK A budget discussion, salary schedule and other topics will occupy the City Council when it meets at 7 p.m. Monday at City Hall, 2 N. Ash St.
A public hearing on the proposed 2014 budget is planned, along with a first reading of the proposed budget ordinance. A non-union employee salary schedule will be considered.
Other topics include a budget amendment for roof repairs at the baseball field concession stand and dugouts in East Side Park, a resolution for the city to become part of the new county-wide Mosquito Control District, 2014 utility rates, roof repairs for the Ross McCormack Baseball Field building, planning services contract with Highlands Associates and a change order for the sewer improvement contract.
More like this story
- 810 (2014-487 Nov. 19, 26)
- 810 (2014-649 Dec. 10) NOTICE OF ORDINANCE PASSED BY THE OMAK CITY COUNCIL
- 810 (2014-678 Dec. 24) NOTICE OF ORDINANCE PASSED BY THE OMAK CITY COUNCIL
- (2013-588 Nov. 13) CITY OF OMAK NOTICE OF 2014 BUDGET HEARING/WORKSHOP OMAK CITY COUNCIL
- (2013-513 Oct. 30) CITY OF OMAK NOTICE OF 2014 BUDGET WORKSHOP/PUBLIC HEARING OMAK CITY COUNCIL
- School officials get earful
- School bond issues going down in defeat
- Ice storm brings closures, hazardous travel
- School delays, closures planned
- 810 (2017-036 Feb. 15) CITY OF OKANOGAN, WASHINGTON ORDINANCE NO. 1173
- 810 (2017-037 Feb. 15) CITY OF OKANOGAN, WASHINGTON ORDINANCE NO. 1172
- 820 (2017-011 Jan. 18, 25, Feb. 1, 8, 15, 22) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF
- 820 (2017-013 Jan. 18, 25, Feb. 01, 8, 15, 22) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF
- 820 (2017-021 Jan. 25, Feb. 01, 08, 15, 22, March 01) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON FOR
- 820 (2017-023 Feb. 1, 08, 15) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON FOR OKANOGAN COUNTY