Wednesday, August 28, 2013
From Okanogan County Sheriff’s Office complaints Aug. 26
Vehicle crash on U.S. Highway 97, Okanogan.
Theft on Appleway, Okanogan. Vehicle keys and pellet gun taken.
Burglary on South Second Avenue, Okanogan. TV taken.
Agency assist at vehicle crash on state Highway 173, Bridgeport Bar.
Theft on Engh Road, Omak.
Recovered property on state Highway 155, Coulee Dam.
Assault on Appleway, Okanogan.
Assault on Westlake Road, Oroville.
Vehicle crash on state Highway 20, Okanogan.
Vehicle hit a deer on Old Highway 97, Brewster.
Theft on Tacoma Street, Okanogan.
Vehicle crash on U.S. Highway 97, Riverside.
Fireworks complaint on U.S. Highway 97, Oroville.
Assault on Appleway, Okanogan.
Vehicle prowl in Tonasket; location not given.
Malicious mischief on Alta Lake Road, Pateros.
Fraud on Bentham Road, Omak.
Theft on Drywater Road, Okanogan.
Found property on Goat Creek Road, Winthrop. Bicycle wheel found.
Vehicle prowl; location not given. Purse taken.
Malicious mischief on county Highway 7, Tonasket.
Assault on U.S. Highway 97, Oroville.
Burglary on state Highway 20, Republic. Firearms taken.
Vehicle crash on Dry Gulch Road, Oroville.
Theft on Country Vue Road, Omak.
Road rage on Henry Road, Tonasket.
Vehicle crash on South Second Avenue, Okanogan.
Vehicle crash on North Star Road, Brewster. Driver swerved to avoid a deer.
Vehicle prowl on Miller Road, Omak. Stereos taken from two vehicles.
Vehicle prowl on South Seventh Avenue, Okanogan.
Motorcycle hit a deer on Goat Creek Road, Winthrop.
Vehicle crash on Twisp-Winthrop Eastside Road, Winthrop.
Assault on Rebel Road, Wauconda.
Malicious mischief on Alaska Street, Malott.
Vehicle crash on U.S. Highway 97, Brewster.
Vehicle crash on Dwinnell Cutoff Road, Oroville. Mailbox hit.
Vehicle crash on North Fifth Avenue, Okanogan.
Theft at the RV park, Riverside.
Burglary on North Second Avenue, Okanogan.
Two animal traps stolen on North Second Avenue, Okanogan.
Burglary on Glenwood Avenue, Riverside. Purse taken.
Fraud on Cameron Lake Road, Okanogan.
Theft on Pine Street, Okanogan.
Fraud reported; location not given.
Trespassing on Kermel Road, Omak.
Unattended death on Bentham Road, Omak.
Assault on state Highway 20, Wauconda.
Shoplifter on B&O Road, Malott.
Malicious mischief on Conconully Road, Okanogan. Juveniles throwing pears at passing cars.
Theft on Main Street, Riverside.
Disabled vehicle on Sinlahekin Road, Loomis. Woman refused help, later threw rocks at the vehicle.
Assault on Wannacut Lake Road, Oroville.
Bicycle frame found on South First Avenue, Okanogan
More like this story
- 820 2016-011 Jan. 20, Feb. 10)
- 800 (2016-012 Jan. 13, 20, 27) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON IN AND FOR THE COUNTY OF OKANOGAN - JUVENILE
- 800 (2016-024 Jan. 20) Notice of Appeal Hearing SEPA Appeal of DNS for CUP 2015-8 Morgan Septic Lagoon
- 800 (2016-025 Jan. 20) Notice Seeking Comments regarding Juvenile Detention Options
- 810 (2016-019 Jan. 20) Notice of Initiation of Plan Update, Adoption for Implementation and Issuance of a DNS under SEPA
- 820 (2016-021 Jan. 20, 27, Feb. 03, 10) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON FOR OKANOGAN COUNTY
- 820 (2016-018 Jan. 20, 27, Feb. 3) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON IN AND FOR THE COUNTY OF OKANOGAN
- 820 (2016-013 Jan. 13, 20, 27) NOTICE OF PUBLIC TIMBER FOR SALE
- 820 (2016-014 Jan. 13, 20, 27) NOTICE OF PUBLIC TIMBER SALE
- 820 (2016-015 Jan. 20) As per law, the Okanogan School District