Wednesday, August 28, 2013
From Okanogan County Superior Court Records Tulee sentenced
Charmaine Nicole Tulee, 16, Omak, pleaded guilty Aug. 21 to third-degree possession of stolen property.
Tulee, who committed the crime May 15, was sentenced to six months of community supervision and 24 hours of community service.
Cody Lee William Burse, 17, Tonasket, pleaded guilty Aug. 21 to being a minor possessing or consuming alcohol.
Burse, who committed the crime June 1, was sentenced to 19 weeks and 24 hours of community service.
Abby Summerrain Richardson, 14, Conconully, pleaded guilty Aug. 19 to possession of 40 grams or less of marijuana.
Richardson, who committed the crime Feb. 8, was sentenced to one day and six months of community supervision.
In a second case, Richardson pleaded guilty to third-degree theft.
Richardson, who committed the theft May 22, was sentenced to two days and six months of community supervision.
Ryan Renae Pakootas, 16, Omak, pleaded guilty Aug. 14 to being a minor possessing or consuming alcohol.
Pakootas, who committed the crime Aug. 3, was sentenced to eight days, given credit for two days served and six months of community supervision.
Pedro Cuin, 15, Brewster, pleaded guilty July 31 to fourth-degree assault.
Cuin, who committed the crime May 21, was sentenced to two days and six months of community supervision.
More like this story
- Donations sought for Wellpinit fire victims
- Pickens North wildfire reaches 600 acres
- Crews work to line Pickens North fire
- 820 (2016-349 Aug. 24, 31) CALL for BIDS-BID No. 418-16
- Opening arguments start in Alltus murder case
- 810 (2016-346 Aug. 17, 24) NOTICE TO CONTRACTORS
- (2016-336 Aug. 10, 17, 24) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON FOR OKANOGAN COUNTY
- 820 (2016-347 Aug. 24)Notice The Okanogan County Transit Authority
- 820 (2016-348 Aug. 24) Notice The Okanogan County Transit Authority Board
- Meteorologists issue red flag warning
Live wildfire coverage
Pickens Mountain fire near Split Rock Road in Havillah. Footage filmed live on location 8/24/16 Enlarge