Wednesday, August 28, 2013
From Okanogan County Superior Court Records Tulee sentenced
Charmaine Nicole Tulee, 16, Omak, pleaded guilty Aug. 21 to third-degree possession of stolen property.
Tulee, who committed the crime May 15, was sentenced to six months of community supervision and 24 hours of community service.
Cody Lee William Burse, 17, Tonasket, pleaded guilty Aug. 21 to being a minor possessing or consuming alcohol.
Burse, who committed the crime June 1, was sentenced to 19 weeks and 24 hours of community service.
Abby Summerrain Richardson, 14, Conconully, pleaded guilty Aug. 19 to possession of 40 grams or less of marijuana.
Richardson, who committed the crime Feb. 8, was sentenced to one day and six months of community supervision.
In a second case, Richardson pleaded guilty to third-degree theft.
Richardson, who committed the theft May 22, was sentenced to two days and six months of community supervision.
Ryan Renae Pakootas, 16, Omak, pleaded guilty Aug. 14 to being a minor possessing or consuming alcohol.
Pakootas, who committed the crime Aug. 3, was sentenced to eight days, given credit for two days served and six months of community supervision.
Pedro Cuin, 15, Brewster, pleaded guilty July 31 to fourth-degree assault.
Cuin, who committed the crime May 21, was sentenced to two days and six months of community supervision.
More like this story
- 800 (2017-265 Nov. 22, 29) City of Omak Notice of Final 2018 Budget Public Hearing Omak City Council
- 800 (2017-325 Nov. 22) CITY OF OKANOGAN STREET CLOSURE
- (2017-323 Nov. 22, 29 Dec. 6) SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON FOR OKANOGAN COUNTY
- 820 (2017-324 Nov. 22, 29 Dec. 6) OKANGAN IRRIGATION DISTRICT NOTICE OF EQUALIZATION
- 820 (2017-326 Nov. 22) LEGAL NOTICE NEGOTIATION OF STATE LEASES WITH EXISTING LESSEES BETWEEN JANUARY AND MARCH 2018 EXPIRES: MAY 2018
- Garcia named CWL’s Player of the Year
- VIEW FROM THE SIDELINES: Love connecting math with sports
- Former hospital CEO sues for records
- Christmas at the End of the Road runs Nov. 24-25
- Winthrop council reviews draft 2018 budget