Wednesday, August 28, 2013
From Okanogan County Superior Court Records Tulee sentenced
Charmaine Nicole Tulee, 16, Omak, pleaded guilty Aug. 21 to third-degree possession of stolen property.
Tulee, who committed the crime May 15, was sentenced to six months of community supervision and 24 hours of community service.
Cody Lee William Burse, 17, Tonasket, pleaded guilty Aug. 21 to being a minor possessing or consuming alcohol.
Burse, who committed the crime June 1, was sentenced to 19 weeks and 24 hours of community service.
Abby Summerrain Richardson, 14, Conconully, pleaded guilty Aug. 19 to possession of 40 grams or less of marijuana.
Richardson, who committed the crime Feb. 8, was sentenced to one day and six months of community supervision.
In a second case, Richardson pleaded guilty to third-degree theft.
Richardson, who committed the theft May 22, was sentenced to two days and six months of community supervision.
Ryan Renae Pakootas, 16, Omak, pleaded guilty Aug. 14 to being a minor possessing or consuming alcohol.
Pakootas, who committed the crime Aug. 3, was sentenced to eight days, given credit for two days served and six months of community supervision.
Pedro Cuin, 15, Brewster, pleaded guilty July 31 to fourth-degree assault.
Cuin, who committed the crime May 21, was sentenced to two days and six months of community supervision.
More like this story
- PUD hopefuls share their views at forum
- Thunderstorm rips through county
- Ready, set, Pokemon Go! Online game craze hits the Okanogan
- New curtains installed at PAC
- Officials issue hazardous weather outlook
- Former NVH employee ‘disappointed’ with district
- DNR to add fire base in Omak
- Lynx could be added to state endangered list
- Hit-and-run crash kills Brewster teacher
- Bar-S Foods Company recalls hot dogs, corn dogs
2016 Molson Mid-Summer Festival
Here's a clip of the annual Molson Mid-Summer Festival, June 18, 2016. Chronicle video by Brock Hires. Enlarge