Wednesday, August 28, 2013
From Okanogan County Superior Court Records Tulee sentenced
Charmaine Nicole Tulee, 16, Omak, pleaded guilty Aug. 21 to third-degree possession of stolen property.
Tulee, who committed the crime May 15, was sentenced to six months of community supervision and 24 hours of community service.
Cody Lee William Burse, 17, Tonasket, pleaded guilty Aug. 21 to being a minor possessing or consuming alcohol.
Burse, who committed the crime June 1, was sentenced to 19 weeks and 24 hours of community service.
Abby Summerrain Richardson, 14, Conconully, pleaded guilty Aug. 19 to possession of 40 grams or less of marijuana.
Richardson, who committed the crime Feb. 8, was sentenced to one day and six months of community supervision.
In a second case, Richardson pleaded guilty to third-degree theft.
Richardson, who committed the theft May 22, was sentenced to two days and six months of community supervision.
Ryan Renae Pakootas, 16, Omak, pleaded guilty Aug. 14 to being a minor possessing or consuming alcohol.
Pakootas, who committed the crime Aug. 3, was sentenced to eight days, given credit for two days served and six months of community supervision.
Pedro Cuin, 15, Brewster, pleaded guilty July 31 to fourth-degree assault.
Cuin, who committed the crime May 21, was sentenced to two days and six months of community supervision.
More like this story
- 820 (2016-368 Sept. 14, 21, 28, Oct. 5, 12, 19) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT
- 820 (2016-372 Sept. 21, 28, Oct. 5, 12) IN THE TRIBAL COURT OF THE CONFEDERATED TRIBES OF THE
- 820 (2016-373 Sept. 21, 28) Town of Conconully Call for Bids
- 820 (2016-376 Sept. 28, Oct. 5) NOTICE OF HEARING
- 820 (2016-381 Sept. 28) PUBLIC NOTICE
- 820 (2016-382 Sept. 28) PUBLIC NOTICE
- 820 (2016-386 Sept. 28, Oct. 5, 12) SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON COUNTY OF CHELAN
- 800 (2016-377 Sept. 28) Notice of General Election Okanogan County, State of Washington
- 810 (2016-371 Sept. 28) STREET CLOSURE
- 810 (2016-378 Sept. 28) CITY OF OKANOGAN
Chronicle News Broadcast for Sept. 28, 2016
A Ferry County woman claims a wolf attacked her small dog, a motorhome catches fire on Highway 97, a ground breaking ceremony is planned for an Omak Stampede Museum, a look at your weekend weather, and weekly sports repor Enlarge