Monday, August 26, 2013
COULEE DAM — Dozens of trees were blown down in Coulee Dam and Grand Coulee during a Sunday night wind storm that also damaged several buildings, including the Coulee Dam Casino, 515 Birch St.
Workers were busy cleaning up the storm Monday.
For more on the damages and the cleanup effort, see the Aug. 28 The Chronicle in print and online.
More like this story
- Dahlquist retires
- Youker gets 20 years in federal prison
- Men tell of surviving prostate cancer
- Split End changes ownership
- Engle takes state 2B javelin crown
- 3.1 million Tommee Tippee Sippee cups recalled
- Fire safety urged over holiday weekend
- Guthrie music remembered Saturday
- Youth soccer tourney results announced
- Oxygen airs show about Tonasket murder
Reclamation officials talk about Conconully Lake Resort
Chronicle video by Brock Hires. Enlarge