Monday, August 26, 2013
COULEE DAM — Dozens of trees were blown down in Coulee Dam and Grand Coulee during a Sunday night wind storm that also damaged several buildings, including the Coulee Dam Casino, 515 Birch St.
Workers were busy cleaning up the storm Monday.
For more on the damages and the cleanup effort, see the Aug. 28 The Chronicle in print and online.
More like this story
- Okanogan County PUD plans power outage April 6
- Tonasket public pool slated to open in June
- Crab feed is planned Saturday in Grand Coulee
- VIEW FROM THE SIDELINES: Thursday additions
- 50 years ago: Fire damages Tonasket School
- Assembly recognizes Tonasket High School athletes
- Three injured in two-vehicle crash near Colville
- Industrial hemp pilot project planned
- Pavement crack sealing under way on Highway 97
- Tonasket man accused of raping Kitsap County woman