Monday, August 26, 2013
COULEE DAM — Dozens of trees were blown down in Coulee Dam and Grand Coulee during a Sunday night wind storm that also damaged several buildings, including the Coulee Dam Casino, 515 Birch St.
Workers were busy cleaning up the storm Monday.
For more on the damages and the cleanup effort, see the Aug. 28 The Chronicle in print and online.
More like this story
- North Cascades could reopen Sunday
- Ferry County prepares for storm
- Causes of death: Smoke, burns
- Electricity may be restored tomorrow to Omak flats
- High winds to fan Ferry County fires
- North Star Fire continues burning northward
- Leads sought on homemade bomb in Grant County
- Donation center open to all fire victims
- Red Flag Warning issued for winds, low humidity
- Fire relief center set up in downtown Okanogan
Omak-Riverside Eastside Road helicopter water drop
Short clip of a helicopter dropping water on the Tunk Block Fire today along Omak-Riverside Eastside Road. Enlarge