Monday, August 26, 2013
COULEE DAM — Dozens of trees were blown down in Coulee Dam and Grand Coulee during a Sunday night wind storm that also damaged several buildings, including the Coulee Dam Casino, 515 Birch St.
Workers were busy cleaning up the storm Monday.
For more on the damages and the cleanup effort, see the Aug. 28 The Chronicle in print and online.
More like this story
- State plans to take lethal action to change wolf pack’s behavior
- Lake Roosevelt white sturgeon fishery to close July 31
- Canyon Creek Fire management turned over to Type 4 team
- Redford Canyon Fire size remains at 681 acres
- Second man arrested in Shawl death
- Three vehicles damaged in downtown accident
- Cultural tradition topic of meeting Saturday in Okanogan
- Diverse music styles on tap for International Concert Series
- Oregon motorcyclists injured in wreck on Sherman Pass
- Firewood permits available through vendors