Thursday, August 22, 2013
BELLINGHAM - Western Washington University has named two Okanogan County students to its spring honor roll.
To qualify, students must complete at least 14 graded credit hours during a quarter and be in the top 10 percent of their class.
Named were Dakota Nicole Fry, Tonasket, and Mollie Joy Hunt, Twisp.
More like this story
- Dance hall era
- Conconully Lake Resort closes
- County considers health board’s future
- High school football scores
- High winds expected Friday, Saturday
- Manson cancels football game with Okanogan
- Feed raises $5,500 for injured player
- Coachmasters claim drag racing title
- Escamilla runs to top freshman time
- Brewster, Okanogan gain league wins
State Department of Fish and Wildlife Sgt. Dan Christensen recorded this video of the release of a mama bear and her three cubs Friday, Sept. 11, 2015. The bears were captured in a tree at Esther Bricques Winery near Ellisforde. The original video was much longer. We've edited out several minutes of footage between the cubs leaving the first trap and the mama and cub leaving the second trap. Enlarge