- State Highway 153 closed, againInspection turns up cracked bridge column, prompting closure of highway less than a week after it reopened
- Teens plead ‘not guilty’ in Superior CourtThe two teenagers charged with killing a Tunk Valley resident pleaded not guilty to a slew of charges Tuesday in ...
- Man arrested in Electric City burglary"Animal cam" catches Steve Kiona's license plate at scene of Sagebrush Flats Road Northwest burglary.
- Fire damages claim filed against stateBrewster attorney Alex Thomason seeks damages from state Department of Natural resources on behalf of 65 residents.
- Judge upholds marijuana banSecond judge rules in favor of a city banning the sale of retail marijuana within its jurisdiction despite I-502 approval