State Supreme Court rules in favor of PUD Ruling gives utility ability to build transmission line across state land
Bills target federal land ownership in state Legislative measures call for study, possible return of federal land holdings to state of Washington
Pateros schools chief injured in crash Lois Davies hospitalized at Harborview Medical Center after suffering head and rib injuries in snowy crash on U.S. Highway 2.
Conconully Outhouse Races results Here are the results of the finals of the 32nd running of the Conconully Outhouse Races on Saturday.
Snow expected to fall today, more overnight The National Weather Service has issued a winter weather advisory for most of North-Central Washington, including Okanogan and Ferry Counties.
Nordic Festival coming Jan. 23-25 Methow Trails offers free day of cross country skiing
- Bird flu reported near RiversideTest shows highly contagious virus is in big flock
- State Supreme Court rules in favor of PUDRuling gives utility ability to build transmission line across state land
- Bills target federal land ownership in stateLegislative measures call for study, possible return of federal land holdings to state of Washington
- Wildlife area closed to protect wintering elkKittitas County region near Ellensburg to close until May 1
- Boys teams take share of league leadsEntiat tops Pateros; Okanogan upset Brewster
- Colton takes over state win streak recordWildcat girls up streak to 61 games, breaking old mark of 56
- Conconully Outhouse Races resultsHere are the results of the finals of the 32nd running of the Conconully Outhouse Races on Saturday.
- Newhouse takes oath of officeSunnyside farmer now represents Okanogan, Douglas, Grant, Yakima, Franklin, Adams and Benton counties
- Free fly fishing fair coming to EllensburgThe ninth annual Fly Fishing Fair by the Washington State Council International Federation of Fly Fishers will be May 1-2 ...
- Policies leading to forest closureCurrent forest rules allow off-road vehicles everywhere, unless a need arises for a specific closure. But if the rules change, ...
- Build it, and they will come backElks members are taking steps toward rebuilding the downtown lodge, which has been a hub of community activity
- Names of state fish and wildlife director finalists should be released, nowA decision by officials to hide the finalists' names for the Department of Fish and Wildlife's top job only damages ...