Curlew, Republic basketball teams split Winning teams stay atop league standings
Bridgeport High School classes to resume Classes will resume Wednesday for Bridgeport High School students in the wake of a break-in and extensive vandalism over the ...
Two injured in crash near Malott Collision on icy roads sends two to hospital
North Valley Hospital CEO stepping down Linda Michel plans to leave North Valley Hospital District on April 3, 2015, according to her letter of resignation
Okanogan wins state 2B football title Bulldogs hold off late-charging Napavine Tigers
Ice storm in the forecast National Weather Service issues several warnings for North-Central Washington
- Potential flu outbreak being monitored in Grant CountyMore than 200 cases of confirmed influenza have been reported in the last two weeks
- Burn ban extended in Okanogan CountyState Department of Ecology prohibiting the use of wood-burning stoves and fireplaces in homes as winter storms are forecast to ...
- Newport man sentenced in child porn caseCasey Edward Murdock sentenced to five years in federal prison in connection with a Sept. 4 guilty plea
- Boys basketball scores reportedOkanogan boys hold off Chelan, win 58-36
- Curlew, Republic basketball teams splitWinning teams stay atop league standings
- Vandalism, roof repairs change game sitesRaiders move games to middle school, Mansfield
- Peace festival, dinner set for FridayThe 11th annual peace festival and dinner is set for 5 p.m. Friday at the Community Cultural Center, 411 Western ...
- Reptile Man visits OmakChildren learn about reptiles after hearing anti-drug, anti-alcohol message in Performing Arts Center
- Reptile Man coming to Omak todayEducational program begins at 5 p.m., with The Reptile Man hitting the stage at 6 p.m. in the Omak Performing ...
- Road block to established accessForest Service Road No. 30 is an example of access issues facing those of us who enjoy recreating on publicly ...
- Sustainable means maintainableHaving a sustainable plan means striking a proper balance, rather than tipping the scales further toward environmentalism.
- Focus funding on our agricultureIn the wake of the Carlton Complex wildfires, you’d think the only industry here in Okanogan County is tourism. It’s ...