Okanogan boys advance to state Townsend hits for 25 as Dogs use big second quarter to secure lead
Okanogan girls easily punch ticket to state Bulldogs give up no more than 7 points in any quarter over Life Christian Academy
Brewster boys power past Mossyrock Bears dominate boards, hit late free throws for victory
Regional basketball continues in Wenatchee Friday: Pateros girls win Lake Roosevelt boys, Almira/Coulee-Hartline boys and girls eliminated
Defense leads Pateros girls to state 1B tournament Nannies do well enough on offense to win third-straight loser-out game
Okanogan teen injured in crash Zachary Mostad slid through a stop sign, went on the road and hit a fruit tree near Orondo on Sunday.
- Ferry County PUD agrees to process transformer oilAt a regular meeting Feb. 17, Ferry County Public Utility District commissioners agreed to processing their transformer oil.
- Avian influenza quarantine lifted in Okanogan CountyEarly this afternoon the state Department of Agriculture lifted the avian influenza (bird flu) quarantine zones in Riverside and Oroville.
- Okanogan teen injured in crashZachary Mostad slid through a stop sign, went on the road and hit a fruit tree near Orondo on Sunday.
- Okanogan boys advance to stateTownsend hits for 25 as Dogs use big second quarter to secure lead
- Okanogan girls easily punch ticket to stateBulldogs give up no more than 7 points in any quarter over Life Christian Academy
- Brewster boys power past MossyrockBears dominate boards, hit late free throws for victory
- Loup Loup ski hill closesWith poor snow conditions, ski hill officials have closed the slope and canceled the scheduled Valentine's Teen Dance and tubing ...
- Conconully Outhouse Races resultsHere are the results of the finals of the 32nd running of the Conconully Outhouse Races on Saturday.
- Newhouse takes oath of officeSunnyside farmer now represents Okanogan, Douglas, Grant, Yakima, Franklin, Adams and Benton counties
- Return I-1351 to votersTaxpayers should be the ones to decide on nixing the initiative or finding a way to pay for it.
- Plan would affect more than just grizzliesDiscussion on proposal to actively introduce grizzly bears to the North Cascades will have ramifications on forest access, recreation and ...
- Feb. 18, 2015 — Letters to the editorLetters from readers published in the Feb. 18 edition of The Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle