Crews to raise new casino sign Construction crews soon will raise a marquee sign for the new 12 Tribes Resort and Casino south of Omak off ...
Beardslee hears arguments on Three Devils Road More than 65 people turned out Thursday to give testimony before Okanogan County Hearing Examiner Dan Beardslee on the proposed ...
Fire destroys another Malott HUD home The structure fire was the second in three months in a Malott HUD home owned by the Colville tribe
North Cascades Highway opens Treats offered to first motorists to traverse Washington and Rainy passes this year.
Early risers can see total lunar eclipse Saturday Weather permitting, stargazers will be able to view a total lunar eclipse from start to finish early Saturday.
Steelhead and whitefish fisheries to close Fisheries close Tuesday on the upper Columbia River, tributaries
- Community meeting planned ThursdayA meeting to discuss upcoming Ferry County community events and economic development projects is planned for 6 p.m. Thursday.
- Crews to raise new casino signConstruction crews soon will raise a marquee sign for the new 12 Tribes Resort and Casino south of Omak off ...
- Rural Pathways event planned for FridayA webinar discussing ways to create jobs, improve local economy, add value to existing businesses and encourage new entrepreneurs is ...
- Sports medicine board to meetThe Caribou Trail Orthopedics and Sports Medicine board will meet at 2 p.m. tomorrow at Mid-Valley Hospital.
- Trail club to meet April 22 in OrovillePotluck dinner to be followed by business meeting
- Baseball poll: Cashmere remains No. 2Four 1A teams remain undefeated in week 2 poll
- Los de Abajo concert canceledThe Los de Abajo concert, which had been planned Saturday at the Barn, has been canceled.
- Program focuses on westernization of WinthropJohn Lester and Larry Higbee will lead a presentation tonight on how the town of Winthrop became western-themed.
- Rotary announces scholarship winnersOkanogan, Omak students to receive scholarships
- Flag flap could've been avoidedThe governor should’ve paid more attention to the significance of the Good Friday holiday. Had he done so, Olympia’s flag ...
- Halting oil trains is not an optionStopping rail shipments of crude oil and hazardous cargo is not a viable option. It is better to strengthen railroad ...
- April 8, 2015 — Letters to the EditorHere are the letters to the editor published in the April 8, 2015, print edition of The Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle.